Honda VTX Forum banner

I purchased a large percent of items for the X from:

  • HDL

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vtxoa classifeds

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ebay

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just adding up the cost of all the things I purchased for my X and I might add it has been a lot. But what is really wonderful is that I purchased about 80% of the things off of the classifieds here and the other 20% from HDL. Am I the only one that does the classifieds shopping or do most of you buy new?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
I have bought a couple of things from the classifieds like my Baron Grips...well I think thats it :roll: . I bought most of my stuff from HDL and Viking. I like HDL better..there commited to getting the newest and coolest and custom stuff in addition to sponsoring this site and having a complete OEM store. I did however sell 100% of my stock stuff in the classifieds and/or on e-bay. Risers,handlebars speedo housing,stock wheels,rotors,rear fender,stock seat,stock forward controls ,stock air box,hypercharger,thunder teardrop ect....And when I get my P4 I will be selling my ForceWinder. :twisted:
 

·
Mad Hatter
Joined
·
21,317 Posts
Well I buy Almost All from HDL... I Do use the Classified and eBay More than My Wife Would Like :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,618 Posts
I bought about 50% of my X stuff from "other" vendors, the rest from HDL. Would have probably bought it all from HDL but way back in the olden days when i got my 02 1800 i didnt know about HDL. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
I have spent almost as much on X-cessories, that I did for the bike. About 50% at HDL and the other 50% spread out, but it sure has been fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,032 Posts
I'm sorry to say that I have not bought any of my stuff from HDL "yet". I buy from a local shop called "Big Bikes" they sell bikes like Big Dog's, American ironhorse, things like that. However, they also have a very good accessories side of the house and they carry alot of VTX stuff, and alot of metric's along with, well you know. If I have too order, I can get it in 2 to 3 day's.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top