Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I will call Damon's next Monday to reserve their room if we have over 30 guys/gals heading there for the Meet&Greet on Saturday April 30th. So let me have a count off of who's still planning on making it. 8)

If you're new then here is the thread telling where and how and when this ride will be.
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60231

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I am planning on making the ride,(weather pending) We taked about it Sat. I plan to meet weekly and some others on the road,maybe he can tell you better numbers.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
Holy Crap!!
50!!!!!! so far
42 from Illinois
5 from Indy
3 from Wisc. 8)
Does that include the Gateway Riders coming up? Should be quite the "do"!

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woot! said:
[quote="Chicago-Spike":3cg9wl9e]Holy Crap!!
50!!!!!! so far
42 from Illinois
5 from Indy
3 from Wisc. 8)
Does that include the Gateway Riders coming up? Should be quite the "do"![/quote:3cg9wl9e]
No! I put a line in to Handler and ask if he could get a count for me on those guys. 8)

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damon's is set for 50 people at 12:00 noon Saturday April 30th(Rain date May 1st)
Ask for the VTX Owners Association gathering, if you don't see anyone. Christie is the Assistant Manager that will be there for us if we need something. If by Wednasday it looks as if it is going to be crappy outside I will call Jeff the Manager to let him know.
Have a safe trip to Damon's 8)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Count me in, just have to wait on my supervisor ot ok my vacation time.

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't look good guys. 49 and now 70% rain.

Let's get a quick count of how many want to have it this Saturday regaurdless and how many favor a rain delay till next Saturday the 7th. :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts