Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm driving West on interstate 64 in VA, doing 70 in the rain.

Heavy traffic, but everyone is moving. All in all, it's a dangerous strip of road renown for lots of accidents.

I'm watching this guy on a crotch duck and weave thru cars and all of a sudden he pops a wheelie!

Cars zippin'; wet roads.

You gotta wonder. Ride 'em cowboy :confused:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Organ Donar

"Stupid is as stupid does"...Nature "Thinning the herd"...The sad truth is those folks don't live long enough to learn from their mistakes...Everybody does stupid stuff, experience is a hard unforgiving biotch...

Skip;)

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
Not too bright. I've driven behind folks like him and it scares me that I may be the one who can't stop fast enough or get out of the way when he does something stupid.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
That had to hurt , i am sure he told the law that the car stopped short

G

·

Heavy traffic, but everyone is moving. All in all, it's a dangerous strip of road renown for lots of accidents.

I'm watching this guy on a crotch duck and weave thru cars and all of a sudden he pops a wheelie!

Cars zippin'; wet roads.

If the road is dry and, clear of others and, someone wants to do that cool. Wet road and, other people there. Dumb. :shock:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I see them here all the time. Last year I was driving alone at 60mph, I happen to catch something in my right side vision. I looked out the passenger window and this dude is sitting on top his handle bars with his feet on the front fender looking at me smiling.:dontknow:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I see them here all the time. Last year I was driving alone at 60mph, I happen to catch something in my right side vision. I looked out the passenger window and this dude is sitting on top his handle bars with his feet on the front fender looking at me smiling.:dontknow:
You can just imagine the genius who thinks of doing crap like this, but it's a big difference between thinking it and actually doing it. If I was riding with a buddy who would turn to me and say "Hey, watch this...", I think I'd kick his bike while he was sitting on the bars... just to see his face :yikes:...hehe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

Cars zippin'; wet roads.

There's a time and place for such shenanigans, but this sounds like it was neither.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Couple of names for that young man...

Best case scenario -- Skin Graft Recipient
Worst case scenario -- Organ Donor

Either Way -- Village Idiot

·
Registered
675 Posts
+1 Organ donor.

Got passed by a crotch rocket the other day on a city street. Speed limit was 50 and I was there. He was easily going twice my speed and bobbing and weaving through traffic. Its good news, since we need organ donors!

·
Registered
958 Posts
:-? seen that too many time @ high five.. once saw a guy riding wheeling.. foot on rear peg... chest aganist gas tank... he's driving righ past me fast.. dont know how fast... from the looks of it.. he was fiddling with his throttle lock or sumptin'...????... sheesh I dont have big cajones to do that let alone popping a bicycle myself.....:yikes:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Everyone should contribute to society and human kind.

His contribution to both should be not procreating.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts