Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished mounting my Bridgestone Potenza G009 205/60/16. Went for a quick ride up the road and back. This thing rides great! Speedometer is all but dead on when comparing it to my GPS. Looking forward to getting a good long ride in tommorrow. A thunderstorm has blown in and looks like it might be here for a good while otherwise I would go for a longer ride now. Thanks to all those who changed over to the Darkside and have shared their thoughts on this board. I look forward in sharing my thoughts about my experiences as a Darkside member in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,634 Posts
...Car tire? :shock: That will never work! 8)
enjoy the miles and miles and miles of riding
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey twin1300,
I see you are from Denham Springs. I used to live in Walker up on Walker north. Most of my family still lives over near you. Maybe some time when I'm over riding with my brother, you could join us. Just a thought!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,993 Posts
kjelders said:
...Car tire? :shock: That will never work! 8)
enjoy the miles and miles and miles of riding


Ssssshhhhhh!!!! I know it doesn't work, but we almost have them convinced it does and when they ALL convert..... :wink: We gonna get a big laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


..........twin



.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,993 Posts
jrhodus said:
Hey twin1300,
I see you are from Denham Springs. I used to live in Walker up on Walker north. Most of my family still lives over near you. Maybe some time when I'm over riding with my brother, you could join us. Just a thought!

Swwwaaa----eeeettt. Cool, just let me know in advance. My son races F200 karts and I will need to know in advance. I know Walker North is and would love to ride with you guys.


.......................twin


.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,634 Posts
twin1300 said:
kjelders said:
...Car tire? :shock: That will never work! 8)
enjoy the miles and miles and miles of riding


Ssssshhhhhh!!!! I know it doesn't work, but we almost have them convinced it does and when they ALL convert..... :wink: We gonna get a big laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


..........twin

.
mums the word...... 8)
 

·
Sith Lord
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside. :D

Add a Possum Pusher from Hicks and the rabbits filet themselves. :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside.











I prefer possom-on the half shell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,834 Posts
twin1300 said:
kjelders said:
...Car tire? :shock: That will never work! 8)
enjoy the miles and miles and miles of riding


Ssssshhhhhh!!!! I know it doesn't work, but we almost have them convinced it does and when they ALL convert..... :wink: We gonna get a big laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


..........twin





.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats great!!!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top