Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Pull the trigger.

Just got home from my ride. I like it, I might love it. It looks great and no more hot leg. It is a quality product.
Oh man... went for a nice ride at lunch and never noticed how warm that area got before... Now I REALLY want one!

If I stop posting.... it's because my wife took me out.... finally... :grin2:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I have a ride with a local club and had to switch over to my dual corbin seat. I was unable to get the crotch cooler to fit. I didn't spend much time trying to get it to work since I will be going back solo as soon as the ride is over.

Not sure if it will or wont work for those with crobin seats, just be aware that I had a hard enough time, that I put it to the side.

I use my corbin dual rider seat when I ride 2 up, the rest of the time I use my ultimate bigboy seat. The crotch cooler fit the ultimate with no effort at all.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Are these vests designed to be on the outside, as in, nothing worn over them?

I couldn't really tell looking at the ads on amazon. Thanks for the link. Reflective and hi-viz material make me think so.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Are these vests designed to be on the outside, as in, nothing worn over them?

I couldn't really tell looking at the ads on amazon. Thanks for the link. Reflective and hi-viz material make me think so.
Wrong thread!

The vests are to be warn where they get airflow. I used one for years on my sport bike under my mesh vest. It wont work without airflow.

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
Yall do spend some time talking about keeping your crotches cool. :shock:

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
:lol:

Then carryon by all means. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The name "Crotch cooler" never came up /forums/images/VTXOA_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
If it had wonder what would have been “PC”......./forums/images/VTXOA_2015/smilies/tango_face_angel.png
P***y pads
Fairy wings
Vag vent

I can’t believe this is a thing.
Not for me I guess, to each their own.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
If you spend any time in traffic, believe me, this heat shield makes a BIG difference. I went on a ride this weekend with the wife, so I had to put my corbin dual rider seat on. I wasn't able to get the crotch cooler to fit with it, I missed the cooler (and the weather was in the low 80's).

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
Well, some have more to talk about than others >:)
I guess that’s possible.

Some can do some crotch pot cooking. :dontknow:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts