Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had some good suggestions in the past, so here it goes. I've got the cruise peg mounts with the pilot pegs on my "S". And I can't seem to get comfortable using them. I feel like I'm riding with my legs too high. I like it when my legs are lower and closer to the controls. Down and forward. Kinda stretched out. They say there are three positions for these, but I can't find them. And I have to say that I like the looks of them on the bike. Does any one have any suggestions that would help me with either repositioning them or maybe a different style that I can get that would work better. Thanks in advance !
Running Cloud

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
rngcloud said:
I've had some good suggestions in the past, so here it goes. I've got the cruise peg mounts with the pilot pegs on my "S". And I can't seem to get comfortable using them. I feel like I'm riding with my legs too high. I like it when my legs are lower and closer to the controls. Down and forward. Kinda stretched out. They say there are three positions for these, but I can't find them. And I have to say that I like the looks of them on the bike. Does any one have any suggestions that would help me with either repositioning them or maybe a different style that I can get that would work better. Thanks in advance !
Running Cloud
Why don't you leave a link to what they look like and then we can think about it.
As Always Peaceful Cruisin’
BLACK POWER

·
Registered
12,125 Posts
Sometimes I feel like they are too high, also. But now that I have a seat with a backrest, it's like sitting in a recliner. I usually use the highway pegs mainly on trips, but I'll occasionally use them around town. Since I have a 32" inseam, I wanted them to come back closer to me. I bought the Kury offset mounts, which gives you many different ways to get the pegs up or down and forward or backward to you. I have mine coming back to me. I don't know if you mount them in the full downward position if they'll interfere with the brake/shifter while you have your feet on them. The way mine is positioned right now, sometimes the heel of my boot will get close to the rear brake and I'll hit it on accident. I also have the 2" extensions so I could get my feet out further from the Tornado intake.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cruise pegs

Sorry peaceful cruisin' , I'm still tryin' to figure out how to do all that kinda stuff. Like postin' pics and links and stuff. But like everything else, I'll keep-a-tryin' till I gets it right. running cloud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.