Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering a R fender on the front of my C but I have a 21 inch front wheel so I wonder 2 things. 1 the R fender appears alot wider looking so with the skinny wheel how does this look and 2 does the 1800/1300 front fender interchange. I did a search and it looks like it does not.

3rd-can anyone-maybe Tennx- post a pic that shows the front wheel and fender to see if it is to wide lookin. I have a 250 fat tire so I do not know if that will help the look or not.

I have a 1300 BTW

Merry Christmas to all

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
There is a little more room, but your tire choice can help with that some as well.

The 1800 mounts differently than the 1300, so without a lot of custom work, they won't swap.

Here's mine:

And that's with a stock Dunnie. When I went to the Continental Milestones, it looks like it fits evn better.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
R fender wont work with a 21" wheel.

·
Old Goat
26,218 Posts
Looks like you might have got your answers but if you still need any pics let me know. :thumbup: and when you get a chance Im sure I speak for everyone who would like to see this work in progress.:popcorn:

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
The R fender is wider. I think it would look to small with the skinner tire. Thats why I have not gone that way..

And yes, 1300 and 1800 are very much different.. Not with out a ton of work would it work..

·
Old Goat
26,218 Posts
The R fender is wider. I think it would look to small with the skinner tire. Thats why I have not gone that way..

And yes, 1300 and 1800 are very much different.. Not with out a ton of work would it work..

Well opinions vary but for me I would have to disagree, I think it looks cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts