Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cops United for Friends of Special Olympics
Poker Run Sunday July 22 8:30 am sign up begins at Summit VFW Post 7300 W. 63rd St in Summit
$15.00 per rider $5.00 per passenger 5 stops in the south and western suburbs - Starting in Summit then on to Leos in Romeoville out to near the Empress in Joliet then out to Big Daddy's in Seneca to the Fountains in Minooka and finally Hooter's of Joliet befroe a return to Summit for an approximately 125 mile run Party after in Summit Park
All Proceeds go to Special Olympics Open to all bikes
Come out have fun and support a great cause

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

:eek:rac: :bump:
Great Cause and nice run

·
Registered
380 Posts
We did this with a couple of friends... was a real pleasant ride.
By the way, met some real nice fella at the Big Daddyz(?) stop who had an R model. Let me and my girl try out his Mustang seat. Was that anyone on this board? I forgot to ask/tell about vtxoa.
And when is the next gathering of WIVOs? Need to let my gal try her butt out on an Ultimate seat (and whatever else is out there) for comparison.

Law

PS Does anyone maintain the wivo calender? Anytime I've opened that page, there's no events listed :?:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Kinker said:
PS Does anyone maintain the wivo calender? Anytime I've opened that page, there's no events listed :?:
That would be me.... but since there appears to be such minimal traffic on the site....I have not updated it in quite some time.... Just relying on the board here....

Sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts