Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't worry, I still own a couple VTX's and I'm keeping those. :smile: Looking to sell my Custom Bike. I just don't ride it, more of a show piece. Click the link for all the details and pics. Built by Aaron Greene. Cost me over $45k new. I'm asking $20k. Pass it around or make an offer if you like it. Call TEXT or email 713-870-6116

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3083919505.html

·
Registered
463 Posts
Don't worry, I still own a couple VTX's and I'm keeping those. :smile: Looking to sell my Custom Bike. I just don't ride it, more of a show piece. Click the link for all the details and pics. Built by Aaron Greene. Cost me over $45k new. I'm asking $20k. Pass it around or make an offer if you like it. Call TEXT or email 713-870-6116

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/3083919505.html

This is really going to offend you, but i'd be into the bike for around 7,500 Cash. I know it's worth more, but I would want to flip it.. Don't mean to piss you off, just making an honest offer:firstplace:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Starting a thread ???

You have a great looking bike there, I am sure it won't take too long to sell.
I Have a question. I do not know how to start a thread. I have a problem with my bike and I want to put it out there to see if anyone can help me. But I can't figure out how to start a new thread. Could someone help me. Thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
You have a great looking bike there, I am sure it won't take too long to sell.
I Have a question. I do not know how to start a thread. I have a problem with my bike and I want to put it out there to see if anyone can help me. But I can't figure out how to start a new thread. Could someone help me. Thanks
VTX Forums...start new thread...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is really going to offend you, but i'd be into the bike for around 7,500 Cash. I know it's worth more, but I would want to flip it.. Don't mean to piss you off, just making an honest offer:firstplace:

Uummmmm......

NO.

·
Registered
323 Posts
some people

I think someones been watching too much Pawn Stars.

Beautiful bike good luck with your sale!
Jbird

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
beautiful bike , if i had the spare cash i'd be all over it . looks to be well worth the money

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
!!!! REDUCED !!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this but the new price is $15,000 !!!!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I can't believe I'm doing this but the new price is $15,000 !!!!
Man, you've got way more than that in parts :cry: Houston's a big place, if you can hold on a little bit I have to believe you can get more than that. Have you checked with any bike shops for a consignment or "anything over $x is yours" kind of deal? Try an ad on the HDForums? Good luck, I'll pass this on.

·
Premium Member
12,476 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts