Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a Valkyrie and put vertical exhaust on it like this:
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data/502/1Evreux.jpg
Only I want it to go another two feet into the air. Only difference is I want most of the pipes blacked out like the psp pipes seen here:
http://bigbikeriders.com/photopost/data ... 9s-med.jpg
and have them blacked out until the last couple feet and then chromed like that. Is the black part ceramic? I bet it'd cost a hell of a lot to get those made for a Valk too. I guess I'm just wondering how to get it done and the technical difficulties.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I want this exhaust, I contacted Vance & Hines to see if they had plans to make this for the VTX and they said not at this time.

·
Registered
555 Posts
SixFTMoose said:
I want this exhaust, I contacted Vance & Hines to see if they had plans to make this for the VTX and they said not at this time.

Morton's makes some that look like that

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check out the 2005 Hard Krome catalog. They joined with Matt Hotch to make some pipes for the VTX1800(ALL). All I can say is "Wicked Pipes". They kind of look like the Vance&Hines Big Radius pipes.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
BlackHawk68 said:
Check out the 2005 Hard Krome catalog. They joined with Matt Hotch to make some pipes for the VTX1800(ALL). All I can say is "Wicked Pipes". They kind of look like the Vance&Hines Big Radius pipes.
Do you have any pics? I couldn't find them online

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll see if I can scan and post some. The picture shows the pipes on a roadstar, but says they will be available for the VTX.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
That would be cool if you can....I will go check out the Roadstar pics on the site too

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
New Hard Krome pipes....

Here is a pic of the new HK pipes....thanks for scanning this Blackhawk

·
Registered
937 Posts
I'm in.... what about these Hal? Can you get them?

Hal, I need these pipes, before I cut my sideburner....!

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Hey RKip.....who made your axle spikes? Got any other pics? :?:

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Thanks for the info. I had seen where Kury has come out with some spikes, but yours look better. If you decide to sell them, shoot me a message. I might be interested, if the price is right. :D

·
Registered
937 Posts
On the Hotch designed exhaust, I've contacted HK and they said thye hope to have this exhaust out by Nov./Dec. 2005.

So, if anyone (like I was) is hoping this is close to being available... think again! Plus it seemed to me they weren't even sure they would be ready then.

Hopefully, V&H sees the potential and get's off the Pot!

RKip 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts