Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any other online vendors that make CUSTOM keys?

http://www.chopperkeys.com does a WONDERFUL job, however he is not taking any order at this time due to moving the business to another state.

I am looking for a HOG HEAD (Razorback) key blank (honda...of course).

Does anyone know of another vendor?

Thanks,

Wally

·
Registered
426 Posts
dude make your own it is easy, dill a hole in what you want to use, cut your key and jb weld it into place it is easy hereis mine

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
SearcyVTX said:
Does anyone know of any other online vendors that make CUSTOM keys?

http://www.chopperkeys.com does a WONDERFUL job, however he is not taking any order at this time due to moving the business to another state.

I am looking for a HOG HEAD (Razorback) key blank (honda...of course).

Does anyone know of another vendor?

Thanks,

Wally
Marv is sooo right...
Make your own. Here are two I made. One is using the end cap from the stock grips and the other is a radio knob.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Nice Key

SearcyVTX said:
Nice key you made....

But I was looking for a HOG HEAD (razorback) and Chopper Keys had that particular mold...
But now if I could find one somewhere else...that would be great.
Thanks for sharing.

Wally
I was thinking the same thing..
Jen is a U of A Law grad.. I was thinking of getting her a HOG until they said they had them for HD only..

Let me look through the U of A bookstore and see what trinkets might be used for just such a project..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Do like Marv said and make your own...I have made several, i have used valve stem caps, chrome shock bolt covers, lots of stuff. The one I liked best was a knurled chrome volume knob from an old Fender Stratocaster...a couple of guys I know took that idea and used guitar knobs that look like old gibson guitar volume controls ...gave it sort of a retro look. Also, check with places like Spencers or Giggles & Grins (novelty stores) for some of the cheap jewelry that can be drilled for a key mount...I've even used an old top from a lamp that had a small crystal ball mounted in it for a friends key..looked like some of the pewter figurines you see at the malls, you know, like the wizards and dragons type stuff.....just use a little imagination, you'll find something.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts