Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Customizing Season

Those of us in the "Cooler Climates", Realize that we are entering into the "Customizing Season".

Now is the Time to start doing the Customizing you have DREAMED about All Summer.

We have a Full line of Affordable graphics for your ride.
Check us out **HERE**

If you do not see what you are looking for, gives us a call.

Since we are Graphic Artists, we could possibly make your custom Dream a Reality.

Find out the how to go about this by going **HERE**

To check out the rest of our Product line, click Banner below and Follow links. We have GREAT Gift Ideas.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Cant see your web site at work on gov. computers.

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Web Hosting" Reference AFI 33-129, Web Management and Internet Use.

·
Registered
824 Posts
DAWG, I was looking at your site the other day because I'd like to put grahpics on my bike. In the stock grahpics section for full sets it list small, medium, and large size graphics. What size is shown in the thumbnail pictures of the VTX's at the begining of the grahpics section?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DAWG, I was looking at your site the other day because I'd like to put grahpics on my bike. In the stock grahpics section for full sets it list small, medium, and large size graphics. What size is shown in the thumbnail pictures of the VTX's at the begining of the grahpics section?
The one in the Pic is size large. Intermediate or Large will work fine on the VTX. It all depends on how much coverage you want.

DAWG

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant see your web site at work on gov. computers.

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Web Hosting" Reference AFI 33-129, Web Management and Internet Use.

Don't know what that means :dontknow:. It seems to work fine on Other ".gov" domains

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Do you make decals for vehicle windows or cargo trailers? I thought I saw someone asking about the window decals around here in the last couple of days.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you make decals for vehicle windows or cargo trailers? I thought I saw someone asking about the window decals around here in the last couple of days.
I could. What did you have in mind? If you have an idea or concept you want us to look at you can send it to [email protected]

We'll take a look at it and what it would take to make it work.

DAWG

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I want one for the back of my helmet that says.

If you can read this you must be on a harley:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Dawg made these up for me but have since sold the truck;

·
Registered
824 Posts
The one in the Pic is size large. Intermediate or Large will work fine on the VTX. It all depends on how much coverage you want.

DAWG

Thanks DAWG. I'll be placing my order soon! :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts