Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody that can, try to come to Rockwall honda on april 16. They are having their spring event and will have food, stunt shows, 93.3 the bone will be there (and the bone girls for all us pervs), and we can meet up and organize a ride from there. I have been to this before and it really is a good time. If the weather is good, it should be a good time. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I would love to come out, but unfortunatly that is the same weekend of the NASCAR Races at Texas Motor Speedway. Maybe next

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YES- it is still in TEXAS!!!!! It is only 30 minutes east of Dallas. God forbid anyone comes to a place close to MY house. I wouldn't know what it is like not to have to ride at LEAST 30 minutes to meet up with ya'll. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Russ1300 said:
Everybody that can, try to come to Rockwall honda on april 16. They are having their spring event and will have food, stunt shows, 93.3 the bone will be there (and the bone girls for all us pervs), and we can meet up and organize a ride from there. I have been to this before and it really is a good time. If the weather is good, it should be a good time. :twisted:
I might do that. Bought my ST1300 from them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I hate that they schedule it the same weekend as NASCAR @TMS? I'd really like to make it, but I'll be camping at TMS for the entire week. By the way...anybody else camping at the track?

·
Registered
369 Posts
*snicker*

Just kidding with ya.

I won't be in town or I would come out.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
MySanity said:
I hate that they schedule it the same weekend as NASCAR @TMS? I'd really like to make it, but I'll be camping at TMS for the entire week. By the way...anybody else camping at the track?
I will be in the pit area but I have a few friends camping out. Stop by A21
on the east side.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Russ1300 said:
YES- it is still in TEXAS!!!!! It is only 30 minutes east of Dallas. God forbid anyone comes to a place close to MY house. I wouldn't know what it is like not to have to ride at LEAST 30 minutes to meet up with ya'll. :twisted:
Hey, I might want to come from Austin, so some times and directions would be nice!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'll be there, didn't buy nascar tickets this year! :cry:

Can't beet having your local dealer only a mile and a half from your house! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Bigin, where do you live? I live in Meadowcreek estates and that is about a mile and a half. You got to be close to me. Glad to hear you are coming Pete. Had a blast riding with you after Al Lambs. Lets meet there at 10:30 I guess. Some time in that range. And yes Pete, me and Rick were already talking about riding down to East Texas Choppers later in the day. Anybody coming from out of town, The best way to get directions would be to go to rockwallhonda.com. Coming from Austin you would go straight to downtown Dallas, get on I-30 east, exit 205 in Rockwall. This should be fun if the weather is nice.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I live in Windmill Ridge estates, just behind Lake Point. 10:30 sounds great, meet you there. What's going on at East Texas Choppers on the 16th?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nothing in particular. They havea band out there on saturdays most of the time. It is just a cool place to hang out and good ride over there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fine idea Russ1300. See you at Rockwall Honda, then on to East Texas Choppers.

·
Registered
958 Posts
yup sounds like good place to meet all of u. :) are ya'll going to be there at 10:30am?
LMK

ridesafe 8)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts