Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got a wild hair up my a$$ and think I am getting some guys together to buzz around town. Bar hopping I guess. Going to meet at Keller's (great hamburgers) cool motorcycle hangout. Then buzz through lower greenville (if you have never rode through there with a group of bikes- sometimes we get standing ovations from all the patio restaraunts), then down to COYOTE UGLY (I know most of the bartenders), then maybe buzz over to Duke's roadhouse in Addison, and might finish up at bone daddy's (the girls- I mean food is great). Anybody interested tell me so we can get a time frame going. Already a few going. :twisted: Might even go to a "HAPPY" place or two. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to give everybody a chanced to go so I probably won't be there until around 6:30 or 7. Kellers is at northwest hwy and abrams. Around the white rock lake area.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All right, if ANYBODY wants to go have fun, just meet us at Keller's at 7:00. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts