Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my feverish attempt to see if I can drink all of the beer in Dallas I am wondering...is anyone going out tonight?

If I don't hear anything, me and my friend are going to the Coyote Ugly in Deep Ellum.

If anyone has other suggestions, I will gladly take them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So not a damn person is going out at all tonight?

....hmmm, maybe my post was not not phrased properly.

Does anyone want to go out and have a beer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
Man, I can't believe no one in Dallas wants to ride, maybe you ought check out Stroker's tonight. Good Luck
I've never been to Coyote Ugly, maybe we'll hookup some night and go out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
"strokers"-------what at joke

Tuesday,x night at Strokers. Will I'm an eastie and I and
5 x's were there and I didn't know anyone !
westies please let me know when yall get together.
miles from north garland to......
strokers 23 miles
willholtes 28 miles.....
so its a ride
LETS RIDE ! ! 1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
I hope everyone is sitting.. OK, I am doing some changes tomy bike. I already know what you are thinking. YES, I (myself)
I will be ready to ride after the race weekend...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
Wow Xstang posted!
Bobby--did you get your Nascar tickets yet? I think Paul sold them for more bike parts.
I was just too worn out lastnight to ride, I think I was in bed by 9:00 and asleep by 9:02
Got soccer practice tonight. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
My bike is still sick or I would love to go....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Who was looking for tickets? Man wish I'd a know 2 or 3 weeks ago. FutureXbrotherinlaw and I were going - I had to tickets reserved here at work but remembered I had a weekend ride going with the guys here and turned them back. I won a couple in the company lotto couple of years ago and couldn' t give those suckers away. Just didn't want to get stuck with $200 worth of tickets I couldn't get rid of.

Life in the fast lane :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
BigPro said:
I hope everyone is sitting.. OK, I am doing some changes tomy bike. I already know what you are thinking. YES, I (myself)
I will be ready to ride after the race weekend...
I just spit out half a can of Dr Pepper!
So, Paul how long until you change this in your signature

to this:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Re: "strokers"-------what at joke

xstang said:
Tuesday,x night at Strokers. Will I'm an eastie and I and
5 x's were there and I didn't know anyone !
westies please let me know when yall get together.
miles from north garland to......
strokers 23 miles
willholtes 28 miles.....
so its a ride
LETS RIDE ! ! 1
Xstang,

Nice to meet you last night, too bad some of the Westie's weren't there. Catch you next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
3D said:
BigPro said:
I hope everyone is sitting.. OK, I am doing some changes tomy bike. I already know what you are thinking. YES, I (myself)
I will be ready to ride after the race weekend...
I just spit out half a can of Dr Pepper!
So, Paul how long until you change this in your signature

to this:


ROLFLMFAO...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
BigPro said:
3D said:
BigPro said:
I hope everyone is sitting.. OK, I am doing some changes tomy bike. I already know what you are thinking. YES, I (myself)
I will be ready to ride after the race weekend...
I just spit out half a can of Dr Pepper!
So, Paul how long until you change this in your signature

to this:


ROLFLMFAO...

Paul, are you making those changes you PM'd me about, or something BIGGER? SECRET?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
3D said:
BigPro said:
3D said:
BigPro said:
I hope everyone is sitting.. OK, I am doing some changes tomy bike. I already know what you are thinking. YES, I (myself)
I will be ready to ride after the race weekend...
I just spit out half a can of Dr Pepper!
So, Paul how long until you change this in your signature

to this:


ROLFLMFAO...

Paul, are you making those changes you PM'd me about, or something BIGGER? SECRET?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
BigPro said:
3D said:
BigPro said:
3D said:
BigPro said:
I hope everyone is sitting.. OK, I am doing some changes tomy bike. I already know what you are thinking. YES, I (myself)
I will be ready to ride after the race weekend...
I just spit out half a can of Dr Pepper!
So, Paul how long until you change this in your signature

to this:


ROLFLMFAO...

Paul, are you making those changes you PM'd me about, or something BIGGER? SECRET?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
This one:
BigPro said:
I hear the bike looks sweeeeeet. What did or how did you ... I bought one about six months ago and then realized ours are ...
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top