Honda VTX Forum banner

Damaged Woody's fairing for sale

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  LUKASTEAM 
#1 ·
Hey guy's ,
I have a damaged Woody's fairing with shaved "lip" for sale . If you at least a little bit fiberglass handy , you'll be able to fix it easy . You can see the damage in the pics. Speaker holes cut for PolkAudio 5'25" speakers , has a hole for 12V outlet , rubber trim on the outer fairing edges , inner stereo cover , rubber pads that go between the fairing and forks , where the fairing mounts . It doesn't have any hardware (bolts or hose clamps) for mounting .
Local pick up preferred otherwise you pay shipping for the fairly light , but huge box .
Price $200 firm .
I work a lot , so please be patient , I'll answer all your pm's and questions when I get a chance ;)
Blue Light Automotive exterior Swimwear Bumper
Electric blue Fender
Light Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Headlamp
Automotive exterior Material property Fender Bumper Wood
Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hey guy's ,
I have a damaged Woody's fairing with shaved "lip" for sale . If you at least a little bit fiberglass handy , you'll be able to fix it easy . You can see the damage in the pics. Speaker holes cut for PolkAudio 5'25" speakers , has a hole for 12V outlet , rubber trim on the outer fairing edges , inner stereo cover , rubber pads that go between the fairing and forks , where the fairing mounts . It doesn't have any hardware (bolts or hose clamps) for mounting .
Local pick up preferred otherwise you pay shipping for the fairly light , but huge box .
Price $200 firm .
I work a lot , so please be patient , I'll answer all your pm's and questions when I get a chance ;)
View attachment 61500 View attachment 61501 View attachment 61502 View attachment 61503 View attachment 61504
On Woody's site the pics of the VTX fairing all have a raised surface on the upper section of the fairing which I don't see in these pictures... Is this a fairing for the VTX? Do you know why it looks different? Older Gen?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.