Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Dawg, you're the Best!!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
Cody,
Very Nice Bro!!!! I like your style. Those really look good against the black!!! Fine choice. Should stir up some conversations, I know mine does.
PTL!!!!! Later :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
the red/white looks awsome! I however want the "oval" look. Does any one make jsut a sticker ( oval ) That i can just purchase and stick on??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
tlrche said:
the red/white looks awsome! I however want the "oval" look. Does any one make jsut a sticker ( oval ) That i can just purchase and stick on??
It looks like www.dawgscyclegrafix.com can make most anything...... very nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
enfuego said:
Cody,
Very Nice Bro!!!! I like your style. Those really look good against the black!!! Fine choice. Should stir up some conversations, I know mine does.
PTL!!!!! Later :lol:
Thanks. I looked around and could never find just the "right one", so........Dawg says he does custom so I decided to put him to the test. I worked up what I wanted and sent it to him, he tweaked it and sent it back and, There you have it, custom design, one of a kind!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,588 Posts
Very nice Cody! And Dawg what a great idea, customized decals! We get lots of people asking us about our pin striping "paint" but then have to tell em its really decals! And decals don't hurt a bike for showing....3 first place tropheys in the only 3 shows later...! I think we may put matching pin striping decals on the trailer once the paint is cured.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
Cody,
That is great!!! Looks like he can pretty much come up with whatever you are looking to do. He did a great job.

tlrche,
If you are talking about just the white part on my tank to make it looked two tone, I would think that just about any sign place could do it or for sure DAWG could. Then what would really set it off would be to either paint or tape a couple of different color pintstripes to separate the two colors. I used a black and grey pinstripe.

Later!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
759 Posts
Dawg, i like the concept 1 in orange, can you email a pic against an orange background so could see how it looks on my orange tank (want to see how it would blend in). i want a look that blends with the color of the tank and not stand out like with different colors.
Chris
email is [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,041 Posts
Just checked out your decals and didn't notice to much for the candy red bikes. There are alot of them on the road and I'm sure you just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'd like to see some tank decals on some red bikes.

Maybe you do have them and I didn't just didn't find'em. If so let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
Rickie said:
Just checked out your decals and didn't notice to much for the candy red bikes. There are alot of them on the road and I'm sure you just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'd like to see some tank decals on some red bikes.

Maybe you do have them and I didn't just didn't find'em. If so let me know.
What is it you are you looking for. I see quite a few that would go with a Candy Red. If you want something specific, Let me know. I could even take one of the "Concept 2" designs (look like Comets) and chage the Hue to a Deep Red if you wish. The choices are endless.

DAWG


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
Hey Dawg,

I sent you a PM about 12 days ago on a custom decal for my airbox cover - any idea if it is possible to do?? Am still keen to do what I described - if you need any calrification PM me.

Cheers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,696 Posts
I just picked out what i wanted from purpleharley..........and u post that :shock:
Well it looks like i'm going with Dawg.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
Beaker said:
Hey Dawg,

I sent you a PM about 12 days ago on a custom decal for my airbox cover - any idea if it is possible to do?? Am still keen to do what I described - if you need any calrification PM me.

Cheers.
I would need to find "Printable Chrome". What I have now is to "Slick / Shiny" to hold paint or ink. Other then that it's doable.

DAWG


 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top