Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there was anyone that was planning on heading to Daytona. I will be trailering my bike to Forsythe GA Friday 3/6 and leaving around 10 am on 3/7 from Forsythe to Daytona. I am looking at breaking in my 1800 as I just bought her at the end of the riding season and she only has 3100 miles on her. There will be other riders with me as well with bikes that cover the gambit. f you want to connect or come along or the ride let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
I am suppose to go to the IBA party in Jacksonville that Thurs & Friday so thought I'd run down through Daytona Saturday, then over to the Gulf Coast to visit some relatives. I plan to leave Dallas area Wed and ride to St. Marys GA to visit my cousin. Then Thurs ride to Jacksonville.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Weather not cooperating

My girlfriend and I had planned to ride down from Annapolis Md but it looks like the weather is forcing me to tow the bike. Leaving Annapolis area about 2pm on Thursday. Not sure if I am going to drive all the way or stop for a bit and finish the trip on Friday morning. Staying at the Hilton. I may bring the VTX and HD in case one of them gives me a problem.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Going on Sat with my R.O., always a great time, make sure to ride "The Loop"

·
Registered
128 Posts
High temp of 70 with 30% chance of rain in Daytona/New Symerna Beach, bring yer rain gear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts