Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Bike Week

I plan on going, I'll be staying with my brother who lives a couple of hours from Daytona and we'll ride in. I'll message with more details as I have them, I'm not exactly sure what dates I'm going to be down there.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I know I'll most likely be there on the 7th, it's my brother's birthday, but other than that I'm not sure exactly when I'm heading down there. This will be my first bike week.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Looks like I should have my wheels on Florida soil starting Wednesday the 4th and be there through Saturday the 7th in the morning. Then driving back to WV that same day. I'll be staying in Leesburg with my brother, who rides a Victory, and we'll roll into Daytona a couple of days at least. I'll PM my cell number to you and maybe we can all meet up for a bite or just to say hello!

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I should have my wheels on Florida soil starting Wednesday the 4th and be there through Saturday the 7th in the morning. Then driving back to WV that same day. I'll be staying in Leesburg with my brother, who rides a Victory, and we'll roll into Daytona a couple of days at least. I'll PM my cell number to you and maybe we can all meet up for a bite or just to say hello!
Sounds good to me. I will be doing alot of riding while down there. Heading to the Keys is on my to-do list.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
WOW-The Keys is a long ride my friend, are you going to be down there the whole week?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Sounds like a great trip, enjoy your riding, and ride safe. I'm probably going to hit the Gulf coast while I'm there too, just to get some photos.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ill be heading down on the 26th and staying thru the 8th. Just wish i was able to bring the X, but comming from Alaska its not cheap to ship it so ill be in a cage. Oh well at least ill be there this will be my first trip really looking forward to it. Does anyone know if HDL will be there?

hope to see u all there
BIGWILLY :beer3:

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill be heading down on the 26th and staying thru the 8th. Just wish i was able to bring the X, but comming from Alaska its not cheap to ship it so ill be in a cage. Oh well at least ill be there this will be my first trip really looking forward to it. Does anyone know if HDL will be there?

hope to see u all there
WOW. Alaska!! I think once you feel the warm weather and see all the bikes. You might want find a place for sale down there. :cool:

·
Registered
3,342 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone going to bike week from the northeast area? I'm leaving Feb 26 in the morning taking Rt 95 if anyone wants to get a bike hauling convoy going. :doorag:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Does anyone know if HDL will be there?

Nope, Hal quit travelling as much to shows and stuff because of health and economy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts