Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone send me the step by step instructions on doing the de-smog? How long does it take to do? What do I need to get started? Tools? Materials?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I like that intake cover.... where'd you get it? Orange IS the fastest color!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
HairOnFire said:
I like that intake cover.... where'd you get it? Orange IS the fastest color!
I made it myself. It is called a Neutron mod...Goldwing air vent...I just took it a bit further and painted it...if you're interested where I got the paint I can give you the address but don't have it on this computer...The color orange is nice looking but it is a 'tri' color. meaning there is a base coat and a top coat. I had to paint three or four times to it close.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
KevTN said:
I made it myself. It is called a Neutron mod...Goldwing air vent...I just took it a bit further and painted it...if you're interested where I got the paint I can give you the address but don't have it on this computer...The color orange is nice looking but it is a 'tri' color. meaning there is a base coat and a top coat. I had to paint three or four times to it close.

Thanks,

Kevin
Sounds like too much work for my feeble self! I have an orange '03 R myself. I got the Color Rite pens to do some touchup work on some minor scratches on my bike and failed miserably at that job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.