Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body make decals or bumper stickers for vechicles that have the lettering for VTX on it.:?: Looking for the small or big clear ones that you put on the back of a truck window or the smaller ones for the car window.

Harley has them because I have seen them on back of trucks before.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thanks Spike. I've been looking for some grahpics too and those look like they will do the trick.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
There was a member here that had some kinda like the HD shield with a VTX in the center, was selling them a little over a year ago; had different colors, too. I can't remember who it was though. I will check my posts, see if I can find out.

Dan

·
Registered
99 Posts
yea, i would like to get one of these made into a window decal for my car. guess i need to get with dawg and see if he can do it, and how much it would run... ok i guess the other pic didn't work, it's just the VTX with the line behind it
Travis

Attachments

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Thanks Easy-E, that is the one I have on the back of my truck. I looked up on paypal, his name is Robert Bless, but I can't remember his screen name here.

Dan

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Thanks Easy-E, that is the one I have on the back of my truck. I looked up on paypal, his name is Robert Bless, but I can't remember his screen name here.

Dan
Another member friend here got them for me, but he is out riding right now. If he remembers who he got them from, I'll post it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I had the one like Eazy has on my old truck, it was nice.
The guy was Robert Bless that I bought it from, PM me and I can send you his email, I still have it in my PP history.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have this one on my truck now, looks good also he has several to chose from click on the list by sellers other items.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vtx-1300-vtx-1800-Graphic_W0QQitemZ110331367666QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item110331367666&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A727|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

G

·
La you bought those from us. thanks for the ebay plug. :)
We have tons of designs, if you want something special, contact us. We probably have the design already made up and we can cut it the same day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts