Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Jamie, and I are in. We will be at the Iron Skillet on I94 and HWY20 at about 9:00. We will eat, gas up. We will do Kick stands up at 10:30 and be on the way to the Dells. Anyone wanting to ride with is welcome. Be there ready to ride no later then 10:30.

Thanks Marc for starting this, I havnt had the time to get to it lately.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I'll be there!

Although I'm going to have to leave the group for a bit on Saturday night... Now everyone please stop crying.... A friend of mine is having his bachelor party that night (up in the Dells)... And I have to go somewhere all us guys hate going.... the gentleman's club!!

·
Registered
849 Posts
what date is this trip

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Dru and I are going, but only for Friday night. Dru's Dad is coming to visit that weekend so we have to make the trip short :evil:

We are staying at the River Road...........or whatever it is!

Sam

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Reaper said:
Jamie, and I are in. We will be at the Iron Skillet on I94 and HWY20 at about 9:00. We will eat, gas up. We will do Kick stands up at 10:30 and be on the way to the Dells. Anyone wanting to ride with is welcome. Be there ready to ride no later then 10:30.

Dee and I will be there for breakfast and ride up, only two weeks to go.
Mike

Thanks Marc for starting this, I havnt had the time to get to it lately.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Pegster and I are in.................

We'll be leaving the house around 4 p.m., should get up to the dells around 8 p.m. due to riding back roads to make Pegster more comfortable on her bike, otherwise I'd be up there in just under two hours 8)

*****UPDATE*****

Due to tensions I created on the boards Pegster and I have cancelled out reservations at the Top Hat and are no longer planning on attending. I am not only in the WIVO doghouse, but in the doghouse at home as well because Pegster was really, really looking forward to riding her bike in the Dells area then..........

Enjoy the ride and camaraderie, I hope you guys have great weather for the trip!

Rich and Peggy

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey guys Im hoping like hell to make this i still dont have my bike back and its going on 5 weeks now :evil: if I dont get it back soon im gonna call for a boy cott of schaumburg honda. :twisted: this is rediculus how long does it take to do a standered paint job. oh well i hope to make it.

Todd

·
Registered
424 Posts
There will be four in my group. Two at the Top Hat and two further down the road at a different motel..cant remember which one. We will be riding out with the group from Racine at the Iron Skillet Friday morning.

By the way...my friend Catherine will be celebrating her 21st birthday WIVO style that weekend...any help making this a birthday to remember would be appreciated.
:twisted: :shock: Less than two weeks to go!!!!.
:beer2: :beer3: :mcrider: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts