Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
CHROME DIVA said:
By the way...my friend Catherine will be celebrating her 21st birthday WIVO style that weekend...any help making this a birthday to remember would be appreciated.
:twisted: :shock: Less than two weeks to go!!!!.
:beer2: :beer3: :mcrider: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

i can think of acuple of ways... 8) :lol: :beer3: :beer2:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Shadow46n2 said:
CHROME DIVA said:
By the way...my friend Catherine will be celebrating her 21st birthday WIVO style that weekend...any help making this a birthday to remember would be appreciated.
:twisted: :shock: Less than two weeks to go!!!!.
:beer2: :beer3: :mcrider: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

i can think of acuple of ways... 8) :lol: :beer3: :beer2:

I figured someone would volunteer :twisted: ....no parking lot wrestling though right? :shock: O-bombs are definitely ok :beer2: :beer3: :beer2:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Drkaczs said:
ok me and keith have move to the top hat for the dells ride thanks for the info on the canellations.
Me too!!! I just called... and it looks like 1 or 2 more rooms available at the Top Hat.

If anyone is looking to split a room.... Let me know... I have 3 beds in my room... and I'm always looking for ways to reduce my cost...

·
Registered
27 Posts
motivator being food motivated(hahahaha) my wife and I will be meeting the Racine group at the Iron Skillet at 8:45 There will be my better half, me and one passenger.. 10 DAYS TO GO :) :p :twisted:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I would like to add a note here. Just to let people know, I WELCOME ALL PEOPLE ON THE DELLS RIDES. I dont care what you ride, what color you are, what age you are, weather you want to drink or not, and most of all, all I ever ask anyone is to be safe, and have fun.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey reaper just out of curiosity what route will you be heading to the dells? Do you plan on running the interstate or heading this way (Elkhorn) and running up hwy 12 or another route? The reason I'm asking is that wy wife and I will be hooking up with you and if you are thinking about running hwy 12 then we can just meet up with you in this area rather then coming to racine then heading right back. If it's the interstate then of course we will meet ya for breakfast.

Thank you;
Paul

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
freedomwolf said:
Hey reaper just out of curiosity what route will you be heading to the dells? Do you plan on running the interstate or heading this way (Elkhorn) and running up hwy 12 or another route? The reason I'm asking is that wy wife and I will be hooking up with you and if you are thinking about running hwy 12 then we can just meet up with you in this area rather then coming to racine then heading right back. If it's the interstate then of course we will meet ya for breakfast.

Thank you;
Paul

We will be heading out 83, and taking it to 60, or 16. That is the way we normaly go, with a bit of verying movment here and there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Wife and I can be there on Sat,We Only Live 20 miles from there.
Where will everyone be at in the afternoon?
Just found this Forum and looks like a Great Bunch of Riders here! :eek:rac:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Laser said:

It depends on how good of a time we had on Friday night...

But usually there are a couple groups our riding... and there are usually a few guys still sleeping... and there are usually a few sitting out front of the hotel (TopHat) trying to get over their hangovers... 8)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Laser said:

Welcome to the group, my cell is 262-909-9406. If you get that way, and are looking for any of us, give me a call, and we will try and hook up with you, and say hello.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Reaper said:
freedomwolf said:

Thank you;
Paul

We will be heading out 83, and taking it to 60, or 16. That is the way we normaly go, with a bit of verying movment here and there.

Sounds good see ya at breakfast.

Paul

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Ok its tomorrow kids, weather is looking frigging perfect.

Jamie, and will be at the Iron Skillet on I94 and HWY20 at about 9:00. We will eat, gas up. We will do Kick stands up at 10:30 and be on the way to the Dells. Anyone wanting to ride with is welcome. Be there ready to ride no later then 10:30.

Chrome Diva is bring her van, we will have a cooler loaded in the back. Her bike, and Jamies are not ready, so Saturday would be nice if someone would let Chrome Dive get on the back of there bike for the Saturday ride. Thanks all.

I will mosre then likely heading up 83, and to 60, or 16 area, then to the Dells, we can stop as much as needed, and for as long as needed. My cell number is 262-909-9406

21 - 40 of 49 Posts