Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I might be able to make it Friday evening. I'm just north of there about 35 miles. I take it everybody is meeting at the Top Hat? 8)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
rbanas3 said:
I might be able to make it Friday evening. I'm just north of there about 35 miles. I take it everybody is meeting at the Top Hat? 8)

My parents live in Necedah. It will depend on when everyone gets there, and were everyone is satying, but I should be there between 2:00-3:00 sometime. Also there are a couple of boys from Illinois going up there today, and they are at the Tophat. Take my cell 262-909-9406 and call if we arnt there.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'll be there thursday night... Probably getting in about 8pm maybe earlier depending on how open my throttle decides to be. Meet us at the Top Hat or give me a call if we aren't there. 217-766-6441

·
Registered
887 Posts
DrKaczs and I changed our reservations to the Top Hat Motel as well. I looked at the weather...weather channel.com and Accuweather.com are say conflicting things on Sunday. Weather channel says a few showers, Accuweather says mostly cloudy. I will go under the assumption that it will be mostly cloudy with a hidden shower or two. I just hope the ride home this Spring is not like last year with 40 mph winds.

DrKaczs and I are debating on which way to come up Friday, we are either are going to Take US12 all the way from my house or US14 until the West Beltline in Madison and then take US12 the rest of the way in, or we might be brave and take 90 all the way, but I am against the slab unless we need it. I like the more scenic routes.

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :chef2: :chef2: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I will be heading up to the meeting point in three hours, with in about an hour this computer will be shut down, call my cell, if im not on the bike I will answer. SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hurricane96 said:
DrKaczs and I are debating on which way to come up Friday, we are either are going to Take US12 all the way from my house or US14 until the West Beltline in Madison and then take US12 the rest of the way in, or we might be brave and take 90 all the way, but I am against the slab unless we need it. I like the more scenic routes.

If you haven't left yet, Hwy. 12 north of Baraboo is under construction. From what I've heard, you might want to consider an alternate route.
Have fun!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Condolini said:
Hurricane96 said:

If you haven't left yet, Hwy. 12 north of Baraboo is under construction. From what I've heard, you might want to consider an alternate route.
Have fun!
Is there any friggin road not under construction. WTF

41 - 49 of 49 Posts