Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. It sounds like we need to firm things up for the Dells ride. I just called the Top Hat (same place we stayed last year in Oct.). They have "several" rooms available both Fri and Sat. Single king price is $39, 2 double beds is $45. I said we may need as many as 12 or more rooms and Mama said no problem. I did not mention the VTX group or Acrotech as I did not want to get rejected :) due to his misbehavior

Top Hat Motel
812 River Rd
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-1421
(608) 253-5431

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Have fun! That's my daughter's birthday weekend so I'll be home. Maybe I'll take a run up on Sun. and see if anybody's around.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
So far my plans are to MAKE THIS. Should be able to ride for sure by then. Hope to build up to the ride and FUN..................
Who's IN

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I think we're gonna go as well. Probably have Lace follow up in the van with the kids so we'll be able to haul stuff (and people) up.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool... she can bring my kids too

and by kids ... I mean Adam and all his stripper friends :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dells run

Ditto Reaper..The spousel unit and I will go up sat a.m. and returrn sun.
Looking forward to a greaat time!
Ken

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Ok, well I just talked to my wife, and told her of my trip. What a woman, she is going to trade days with another girl at work so I can go on friday, and I called my boss, and he said I could get out at noon on that friday, so ye ha, im going to have two days.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Fireman... have you found a room mate yet????

I want to try and make this run.....is anyone meeting up Sat morning for the ride up??

BAR....VTXTER...... you guys going or not???

Roadblock.......did you say strippers......... :lol: :lol: :lol: I LIKE :!:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
so is the ride Fri and Sat or Sat and Sun? Wife and I would like to join ya but it would have to be Sat or both Sat and Sun, Fri night won't work for us. Too far to go on Fri night.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
From what I understand we will ride saturday, and come home sunday, but alot of us are going up friday. Come on up saturday if you want, and give us a call when you get up there 262-909-9406 is my cell.

·
Registered
841 Posts
dells ride

Any other WIVO"S going up sat. morning? If so, lets try and hook-up
and
ride up together.
Ken

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are no definitve plans made ... by a long shot ... what we did last year was ride up friday night ... get dinner then find a little bit of trouble(?) until the bars closed, up and out for breakfast by 9 (9:30 for Acrotech and I, everyone else went without us), then out to ride around 11 and back for dinner and more reading at the library ;), out to breakfast Sunday morning and then some went home, others went sightseeing and then home.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Smoken'JOE said:
8) Reservations are made :D :D :D
Can't go :( Surgen sain no bike for 3 mo.
An accident could break the breast bone and leave me dissabled forever. You guys have a good time and hoist one for me.

I'LL BE BACKin my best Arnold voice:roll:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts