mended before ya know it!
Ken

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Re: dells ride

monster said:
Any other WIVO"S going up sat. morning? If so, lets try and hook-up
Looks like we'll be heading up sauturday morning. Lace is workin' friday night.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
extreme vtx said:
When you guys leave sat morning let me know which way you are going up and i will meet you on the way up
You'r neading north east and we'll be heading north west so the best place to meet will probably be the hotel :D I'll PM you my cell number so we can be sure to hook up. Not sure what time we'll be leaving yet but I am sure it will be in the morning.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
FYI

I was in the Dells today. Hwy 13 (Broadway) is under construction. When you cross the bridge, there's a detour to the right that takes you to the street that runs parallel to Broadway. At the end of the detour, you'll have to cross Broadway to Wisconsin, turn left and backtrack to the hotel. Have fun!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Re: FYI

Condolini said:
I was in the Dells today. Hwy 13 (Broadway) is under construction. When you cross the bridge, there's a detour to the right that takes you to the street that runs parallel to Broadway. At the end of the detour, you'll have to cross Broadway to Wisconsin, turn left and backtrack to the hotel. Have fun!
Thanks bro for the heads up.

·
Registered
757 Posts
OK it's final I'm not going to be able to make the Dells run in October, there is to many things going on at one time. wife is having surgery on the 3rd of Oct, and trying to prepare for a major move. I'm hoping to have some type of get together before we leave to say our goodbyes to the VTX family. I let you all know the details when the date is set.

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
extreme vtx said:
Do you think there will be any problems getting a room on that weekend?
I dont think so, but I got a room reserved with two double beds, and am using only one, so if any one comes up short there is a place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wish I could make it, but I am helping with the Hogs To Bogs event here in Wisconsin Rapids that weekend. I posted information on this in another thread. It might make a nice destination for your ride on Saturday. It is about 50 miles to Wisconsin Rapids from the Dells.

I might make it down to the Dells Sunday morning for breakfast.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Friday ride?

Anyone leaving for this trip Friday morning? I am heading up to Hayward that day and would enjoy riding with others for part of the way. Probably leave around 9 or so if anyone is interested.

Jeff

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hope you all have fun in the Dells. It looks like we might have an offer on the house so hopefully it won't be to much longer.

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
SimpleMan said:
Hope you all have fun in the Dells. It looks like we might have an offer on the house so hopefully it won't be to much longer.

Later
David
Wow David, it is getting close to that time. I will miss you bro., and if you leave with out proper good byes, I will hunt you down, and paint your X pink while your sleeping. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well it is official now the people made us an offer on our house, now all we have to do is wait. The are wanting to close on the 25th of October, so Reaper, Duane if I could ask you all for a hand with the move next month. We have to rent an appartment for a couple of months till we leave in January. Don't worry Dan wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. Might have a little get together here at my house before we move. Might have a :chef2: and :beer3: . Wife will be laid up so I won't be able to have her running around to much. I'll let you all know.

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
SimpleMan said:
Well it is official now the people made us an offer on our house, now all we have to do is wait. The are wanting to close on the 25th of October, so Reaper, Duane if I could ask you all for a hand with the move next month. We have to rent an appartment for a couple of months till we leave in January. Don't worry Dan wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. Might have a little get together here at my house before we move. Might have a :chef2: and :beer3: . Wife will be laid up so I won't be able to have her running around to much. I'll let you all know.

Later
David
You will have my help bro.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts