Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
443 Posts
Roadblock said:
For anyone interested, GBert and I are planning to leave Milwaukee at 3:00pm on Friday. I am leaving my house (73rd south of Capitol) around 2:30 and we will be kickstands up from GBert's (36th and Silver Spring) by 3:00 pm. We will be heading north on Appleton (Rt175) to the Slinger area to meet up with Adam at Sheryl's on 175. From there we will take 41 to 33 to Portage to pickup 16 to the Dells. Anyone who wants to ride along, let me know where you want to meet up so we know who to wait for and where.
GBert's going - Hip Hip Hooray!!! :pepper1: :beer2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
443 Posts
Riley said:
Damn- can't make it. :(

Wife is workin this wekend. I play Dad Sat and Sun.

sounds like a gas.

For those that aren't able to make it, I plan on doing a weekend weather permitting this Oct yet to "North and West". I prolly want to go up to Lacrosse, and head south along the Mississippi, then meander home- may make it a day trip. If anyone wants to join in, they are welcome to.

Riley
:( I thought you and Holly were going to be able to make it! I guess next you're going to say Ziggy's not going to be there either, huh?? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,616 Posts
VTX Vixen said:
:( I thought you and Holly were going to be able to make it! I guess next you're going to say Ziggy's not going to be there either, huh?? :?
Nah, I guess it will be my job :(

She has a birthday party for her dad (turning 90! :shock: ) this weekend so no Ziggy :cry:

Now lets see, Ziggy dad is 90, that would make Ziggy somewhere around....... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,929 Posts
Roadblock said:
Acrotech said:
Roadblock, you leading the ride Saturday?
Absolutely ... NOT!!!
OK.......well, since it IS Wisconsin, seems the Chedarheads should SHOW US AROUND THE PLACE. We have no Bob this year, so someone has a HUGE set of shoes to fill on this one. How about BAR, he rides 10 hrs per day, surely he knows all these roads :lol:

I have a copy of the map, maybe someone riding two up can lead so the passenger can call out the turns????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
VTX Vixen said:
Roadblock said:
For anyone interested, GBert and I are planning to leave Milwaukee .
GBert's going - Hip Hip Hooray!!! :pepper1: :beer2:
Well now he is starting to make excuses so it is much less than a sure thing that he will actually show up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
a couple of us were talkin about meeting over at Don & Roy's Powersports on Bluemound at 1:30p Fri afternoon. That would be a good spot for those of us who live on the west side :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,929 Posts
Roadblock said:
VTX Vixen said:
Roadblock said:
For anyone interested, GBert and I are planning to leave Milwaukee .
GBert's going - Hip Hip Hooray!!! :pepper1: :beer2:
Well now he is starting to make excuses so it is much less than a sure thing that he will actually show up
He better show up, he owes Papa a bottle of PR Rum :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Acrotech said:
Roadblock said:
VTX Vixen said:
Roadblock said:
For anyone interested, GBert and I are planning to leave Milwaukee .
GBert's going - Hip Hip Hooray!!! :pepper1: :beer2:
Well now he is starting to make excuses so it is much less than a sure thing that he will actually show up
He better show up, he owes Papa a bottle of PR Rum :shock:
Yeah aren't they supposed to drink the Polish Vodka and PR Rum together?!?! Maybe Gbert is scared to drink with Papa :oops: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
I'm baaaaaack! :pepper1:

After some prodding from Monster I revised my plans for this weekend and got approval from the Mrs. :shock: (even after riding both days last weekend :shock: :shock:)

Instead of going up on Sat am and coming home on Sunday, I'm hoping to head up Friday evening, go on the ride then head home by Sat night. Just have to confirm what time I can get on the road on Friday.

So who's going up on Friday? From the posts so far, it looks like Reaper, Roadblock, Gbert(?), J-Dog and B.A.R. Anyone else?

I also have to make a room reservation again...

Looking forward to my weekend (even more!). :mcrider:

Jim

ps - Sorry Sam :a13: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
841 Posts
dells ride

I am now intending on going up friday. I still am not sure what time,yet.
I will touch base with you JimmyMac, as soon as I know!
Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Gbert emailed me today .. he cannot get out of working this weekend and will not coming. Since he was the reason for waiting until 3:00 and Adam is now out also ... Dave and I are now planning to hook up with B.A.R. and J-Dog at Don and Roy's at 1:30.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Roadblock said:
Gbert emailed me today .. he cannot get out of working this weekend and will not coming. Since he was the reason for waiting until 3:00 and Adam is now out also ... Dave and I are now planning to hook up with B.A.R. and J-Dog at Don and Roy's at 1:30.
I dont get out till noon, and I am working a dirty job tommorro, so I will need a shower when I get home. So I dont think there is anyway for me to make that 1:30 meet, I will try like he!! to make it, but dont wait for me, I will call you Roadblock if it looks like I will make it. If I get the job done early, then I can leave, if that happens, I will call you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Would it be easier to meet us at Capitol Dr and hwy 16.We could get off there and meet you ,might save you a few steps.


Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Ron,

That works for me. Either way ... it is only a few miles one way or the other. Call me tomorrow and we can figure it out 414-235-0784
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Please keep me updated as to where exactly we're gonna wind up meeting if it's not gonna be at Don & Roy's. My cell is 602.909.6147, otherwise I'll be there at 1:30
 
81 - 100 of 102 Posts
Top