Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 653 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks for the info :D

Since its right "across the alleyway"....maybe I'll stay there. That way when the Cops show up :popcorn: I can just mosey on back to my place and then yell :cus: at the hooligan bikers :joke: :razz: ;)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dells Trip

Sounds like this will be a blast. It's one week before MY Birthday.......
close enough!! PARTY TIME!
Looking forward to seeing you all.

Ken

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well the new bike is to big to fit through a door so I will have to call and make a reservation
No worries Adam, we schaumburg boys will have our bag of tools:tools: to make your bike fit the hotel doorway. As soon as we have it in, we promise to cover it up with blankets so it'll be nice and toasty. This time don't urinate on our bikes we'll wash it ourselves.:thumbup:This trip is going to be so much fun than ever before.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
It will be a crazy weekend, as usual! I can't commit right now, all plans are up in the air but if I can't do the weekend I'll buzz up for the afternoon.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Okay...we got our room :D:D guess I'll just stand on the upper level and yell at the hooligan bikers :doorag::doorag::twisted::twisted:

They now are down to two rooms.....a suite and a small room w/ a single queen

·
Registered
898 Posts
No worries Adam, we schaumburg boys will have our bag of tools:tools: to make your bike fit the hotel doorway. As soon as we have it in, we promise to cover it up with blankets so it'll be nice and toasty. This time don't urinate on our bikes we'll wash it ourselves.:thumbup:This trip is going to be so much fun than ever before.
:lol::dontknow::lol:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Now you all play nice while we are there ok? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Right! My wifes birthday is the 27th so she will be parting for that, and getting done with school, I will be parting, for ah well BECAUSE I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO That is if my bike gets back together

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ok Dan, spill it, what did you do to your bike this winter? I see that the front end has been taken apart, so, what did you do?

Welllllllllllllllll, I dont know, LOL not going to get what I all wanted done, money sucked for so long, I am way behind on my bike plans. Right this second? I am just doing the fork seals, new springs, polished the lower tripple tree, and the forks. Got a few things out to powder coating right now, a few things that havnt come in yet, a few things I custom made to put on yet, and a few things I havnt even had time to start. after next week, I got this guy I know, who started makeing a custom intake for a VTX not long ago, and he never finished it, he is now thinking my bike would be a great place to put it, as he will be once again hitting it, and making a finished intake, I am also thinking about sending in my heat shields for my pipes, and getting them ceramic coated black. I been working in my garage from about 6:00am till about 9:30 am on bikes, then off to work from 10:00am till 6:00pm working on bikes, then home and back in the garage by 7:00pm, till when ever, some times 10:00 but last weekend it didnt end till 4:00am the next morning. I am burnning out.

I got this little idea, thinking glass bags, good sized ones, making a false bottom in them, and maybe putting this little mini tank thing inside of them, cant remember what its called:dontknow: but the bike will really be a sleeper, and then, well I dont want to say much more, other then it wont be all done this year, I got about another 6,000 dollars to put into her, and even if I had it all to spend, the big would be down half the summer, because of my late start, so alot will wait till next winter. I do have a plan now though, and I need to get a few things on her this summer, and make shure I like them, and then next winter, the WHOLE bike, yes THE WHOLE bike will be compleatly taken apart, even the MOTOR:yikes:

This guy I work with, well he sucks, he is making me spend way to much money on my bike:shock:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey everyone, for the last few Dells rides I have done the Saturday ride, and I will do it again this time, but would like some of you to think about doing it. If you have a route you would like to do, or try, then think it over, have it ready, and I am more then willing to let someone else take the lead on the ride.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Also I will post before the ride, what times I will be leaving, but I may not be leading a ride up there, and it may not be the same route, Intruderider has been looking over some routes, and he may lead, but OMG if he dose, and you come, you better be ready to do like frigging 100MPH for the whole ride, now I will try and talk him into keeping it slower, pull a spark plug line off his bike before leaving or something like that. LOL

·
Registered
898 Posts
Also I will post before the ride, what times I will be leaving, but I may not be leading a ride up there, and it may not be the same route, Intruderider has been looking over some routes, and he may lead, but OMG if he dose, and you come, you better be ready to do like frigging 100MPH for the whole ride, now I will try and talk him into keeping it slower, pull a spark plug line off his bike before leaving or something like that. LOL
That's funny chit right there, Jeremy and I were talking about that last night:yikes:

21 - 40 of 653 Posts