Honda VTX Forum banner

641 - 653 of 653 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Haven't had any time to log on and thank everyone whom I met. I, and my two compadres had a blast. I've only heard of the Dells madness, but now I can say that I experienced it and left by wanting more. Reaper, Skinnys boys, intruder, workman, John, Ben and the list goes on. You guy's and gals made me feel welcomed and right at home. The fact that we were standing up for each other whenever and incident occured at the bars really shows that we care for each other. The Saturday ride, even though it rained, was just awesome and beautiful scenery. An experience that will last a lifetime. I would like to thank those who planned it out. This ride, for me, was by far, above and beyond of what I expexcted. The hospitality by everyone will always be thanked and appreciated by me. Thanks everyone. My wife and I hope to make the Fall Dells trip should there be one. You guy's and gals are awesome, never did I expected for everyone to be so welcoming. Well, hope to ride with some of you's over the summer.....until then, ride safe.....
Ditto........we also had a great time & it was, as you said, more than we could have ever expected. All the people were just awesome & we appreciate being invited into the "family". We look forward to many more rides with you guys. "I LOVE MEXICANS!!!" lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Props to April:bowdown:-damn I thought my @ss was hurting from that tiny little seat & backrest I've got but you.....well...what can I say???? Preparation H does the trick-lol. You guys are a trip, you had me lmao just from your "loving" banter. And to Brad & Jen, you guys are a hoot too but next time do you think maybe we could find just a little bit bigger hot tub?!:twisted: If you guys are ever this direction feel free to stop by, we have an 8 person jacuzzi--much more comfy. That's an open invite to anyone of you awesome people that we got to meet this past weekend. We look forward to going on many, many more rides with you guys.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Props to April:bowdown:-damn I thought my @ss was hurting from that tiny little seat & backrest I've got but you.....well...what can I say???? Preparation H does the trick-lol. You guys are a trip, you had me lmao just from your "loving" banter. And to Brad & Jen, you guys are a hoot too but next time do you think maybe we could find just a little bit bigger hot tub?!:twisted: If you guys are ever this direction feel free to stop by, we have an 8 person jacuzzi--much more comfy. That's an open invite to anyone of you awesome people that we got to meet this past weekend. We look forward to going on many, many more rides with you guys.
thats 4 youll half to leave room for 2 more!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
The wife and I will definetly try to go the Dells Fall ride. She seems pretty excited about experiencing what I experience. As for my wife, she seems to be doing fine so far. She does have another doctors appointment this Thursday. The Doctor wants to keep an close eye on her. As for those of you who don't know, My wife is 7 months pregnant with our Second Child (My third, from my previouse marriage) and she is having contractions and pain. The Doctor also said that she is dialating which is not a good thing. So the Doctor is trying to avoid on putting her on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy. Nonetheless, so far so good. Excited to have our second boy here by late July.....
Congrats - hope everything stays good. I look forward to meeting your wife. If she puts up with your crazy @ss, she's got to be cool! You guys had me cracking up....that's why "I love mexicans!" But seriously, it was really great to meet you and your amigos, look forward to riding (backseat riding, that is, for now!) with you guys again.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Would've loved to join you guys in that hot tub, but since you guys have have an 8 man jacuzzi then there should be plenty of leg room especially since I only have one leg!:joke:

·
Registered
898 Posts

I knew we'd figure a name for her but "preparation H" not bad:lol:

"loving" banter:dontknow::dontknow:,, We call it discussing:thumbup::thumbup:

641 - 653 of 653 Posts