Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the may dells trip? last I saw it was listed as May 21st, thats a saturday, so is that the day?, or are we leaving friday, or is it a different weekend. Me and the wife want to know, she needs to give notice weeks ahead of time at work, and what motel are we staying at, hope theres a good place to have a drink or two with out driving the bike :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
May 21st works for me unless I end up taking the half planned trip to Dallas on Memorial weekend. As for motel .. I would have to say the last we stayed at behind Nig's worked pretty well. AS long as Acrotech doesn't make all kinds of racket in the middle of the night again :)

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Roadblock said:
May 21st works for me unless I end up taking the half planned trip to Dallas on Memorial weekend. As for motel .. I would have to say the last we stayed at behind Nig's worked pretty well. AS long as Acrotech doesn't make all kinds of racket in the middle of the night again :)
Me? make a racket??? Come on now, you embarassed me so bad with your pipes that I had to go out and buy me some 3" pipes too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Acrotech said:
Roadblock said:
Me? make a racket??? Come on now, you embarassed me so bad with your pipes that I had to go out and buy me some 3" pipes too! :lol:
and 2 more VTXes, and a phat front end, and a 240 kit, and custom tins and .... :twisted: :oops:

have to be careful not to get Poppa in trouble this trip with all your misbehaving after bar close

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Acrotech said:
Roadblock said:
That was a good time.....even if I didn't get too much sleep!! SOMEONE JUST HAD TO PLAY WITH THEIR PIPES!! Do you think that crotchety old lady will rent to us again?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Woot! said:
Acrotech said:
Roadblock said:
That was a good time.....even if I didn't get too much sleep!! SOMEONE JUST HAD TO PLAY WITH THEIR PIPES!! Do you think that crotchety old lady will rent to us again?
only if we don't tell her it is us :D We can make Mike park his bike in front of someone else's room this time :D

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Roadblock said:
Woot! said:
Acrotech said:
Roadblock said:
only if we don't tell her it is us :D We can make Mike park his bike in front of someone else's room this time :D
LOL....If only there was a camera to capture the looks on our faces when she came out that door.....we must have looked like a couple of kids caught by mom, while trying to steal the family car. :shock:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Reaper said:
When is the may dells trip? last I saw it was listed as May 21st, thats a saturday, so is that the day?, or are we leaving friday, or is it a different weekend. Me and the wife want to know, she needs to give notice weeks ahead of time at work, and what motel are we staying at, hope theres a good place to have a drink or two with out driving the bike :lol:
Reaper make a call and set it up
http://www.ratethedells.com/propertyInf ... ertyID=301
I am very busy with the house, I need to get the bathroom finished and move this sunday. Than :beer2: :beer3: :mcrider: :chef2: Just let her know nothing about last YEAR. THANKS SKINNY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts