Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 1300C with the "Delux Backrest" by Honda. I've seen the Backplate from Honda with the VTX emblem but didn't really like it. My question to everybody is... Has anyone done a custom back plate to help dress this up? Please post pic's if possible.
Thank's FastEddieS

I would think somebody has done some kind of custom back plate...Flames, VTX, ...looking for ideas

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would have to think somebody has done some kind of Custom Backplate...VTX,Flames,ect. I'm looking for ideas...Anybody,...Anybody?

·
Registered
271 Posts
back plate

jbout
you should patent that and sell it!!
looks good
john

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: babk plate

jbout1962 said:
Got to agree, that is an awfully good job. Looks very pro-built. I would be proud to have one for my X, now I might have to start working the metal again my self. Just a quick question, have you had any trouble with your HK's cracking or notice a vibration noise you find comming from your pipes? I had to weld mine and drilled a small hole in one shield to keep the crack from spreading. Hopefully mine is an isolated incedent.

G

·
0 Posts
You can get alot of chrome flames, ladies, eagles, skulls and more from any truck stop. You wouldn't believe how much you can dress you bike up at a truck stop or truckers shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts