Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
We are both in the southern part of the state maybe we can get together some time it would only take a few minutes.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds great! let me know when I really want to get this done. Do you have the block off plates? And do you do the ground fix? I'd also like to put Progressive fork springs in.

·
Registered
454 Posts
gregory940 said:
That sounds great! let me know when I really want to get this done. Do you have the block off plates? And do you do the ground fix? I'd also like to put Progressive fork springs in.

Yes Yes Yes I can even show you how to do the valves if you wish.
I'll PM you later today !!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool forgot about the valves need to do that to. Looking forward to getting this done!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hoovey said:
gregory940 said:

Yes Yes Yes I can even show you how to do the valves if you wish.
I'll PM you later today !!
Sounds like the beginning of another Tech Session?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I really need to get to my valves :D

Im sure Ill be fine after I do it once, but the first time is making me a bit nervous LOL

Woody

·
Registered
377 Posts
At the last Tech Session we had talked about one near Termite sometime in Sept or late August. Think we could do that? I really would like to do my valves and can trailer mine and one other over, maybe two more if we cram them into my 7X14 cargo trailer. If you live in Indy and want to bring it over the night before or maybe I could come by your house to pick the bike up. I understand the valves have to be STONE cold. PM if we can put this all together.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Tech session would have to be in Sept. I've got some pending stuff so won't be able to pick a date until the 1st or 2nd week of August. That's harvest time for our hosts so we'd have to work around that as well.

I've found that there is a very neat military armor museum within a couple of miles (tanks, armored personnel carriers etc). Its world renowned! I must not live in the world because I didn't know it was there until recently. Anyway, if there is interest I'm sure we could get a special tour on the day of our session.

Let's keep this alive and I'll try to organize the session as soon as I can finalize the details of my other commitments.

Termite

·
Registered
461 Posts
Id love to take the tour!

Ive been waiting on another one of these to come up ever since my ride home from the last one :D

Woody

1 - 12 of 12 Posts