Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about getting a group together and going. They had buses going from Strokers or we could go as a group.

Dallas, Texas
April 23, 2005
Fairpark – The Centennial Hall

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone going to this on Saturday ?

·
Registered
757 Posts
BigPro said:
What about getting a group together and going. They had buses going from Strokers or we could go as a group.

Dallas, Texas
April 23, 2005
Fairpark – The Centennial Hall
Who in the hell would take a bus from Stroker's to an Easey Rider Show??
If I go, I'm by God riding my bike. What time should we meet?
Sound off boys, WHO'S GOING?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Terry, did you have a great time yesterday? I had an excellent time. Spent most of the day on Riggs trailor. Only bad thing this weekend is I LOST my phone and drank way to much.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Me too on all accounts except I didn't loose my phone, but I did last year.
Luckly the guys that found it called me and said they had it in Denton, they wouldn't even take a reward.
I also got too much sun this weekend, but at least my car didn't catch on fire. :lol:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm going!

Not sure if I want to park at Stokers and take their bus or just go to fair park. Not sure if I want to leave my brand new 1800c with 150 miles down in that *lovely* neighborhood or if I should take my cage just in case I buy something heavy.

Keep your eyes out for me -- I look totally average :lol:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Re: I'm going!

stoker said:
Not sure if I want to park at Stokers and take their bus or just go to fair park. Not sure if I want to leave my brand new 1800c with 150 miles down in that *lovely* neighborhood or if I should take my cage just in case I buy something heavy.

Keep your eyes out for me -- I look totally average :lol:
(for Chicago Spike)

Welcome to the board!
Bookmark this website, http://tech.vtxoa.com This is the sister site to this message board and contains all your How-to/Tips/Tricks/Why’s and links to other helpful sites for your new VTX.
There is also a helpful red Search icon at the top of every page(not the Google search). Enter your item to be searched in the "Search Query" section and click the "Search for all terms" bullet under the query. Then go to the "Search Options" section and choose a board from the "Forum" drop down menu. This will limit the results to your search so you won't get pages of "Fluff" .

The pupose of the "Search" is to offer a member the opportunity to research his/her question better. There is so much information from past threads that you may never see because that member is no longer here, or doesn't see your new post, or just won't respond to the same question. So use it to your advantage and enjoy the board! View this funny and informative film about posting and searching…
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/188000/188612_Posting.swf

Also, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the forum. At the top of every board there are threads that are tagged as "Sticky" These threads are "Sticky" because they contain very important/valuable information about the VTX and everyone should read them.
The thread at the top of the 1800 tech board called, "Air, Fuel, Motors..." will answer most of the performance questions...
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28918

Also, update your Profile to include what type X you have to your Signature line. I.E. 1300/1800/C/F/N/R/S.
8)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm going! Have to work till 11:00. If anyone want's to meet
at 12:00 or 1:00 I'll be there. I riding, Last year thay had alot
of parking for bikes. Also, Strokers is having a preshow bash
friday night. go'a make that to!

·
Registered
69 Posts
So where/when to meet

:shock:

So, IF we were to try to get together on Saturday, where would/should we meet?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
BigPro said:
Hey Terry, did you have a great time yesterday? I had an excellent time. Spent most of the day on Riggs trailor. Only bad thing this weekend is I LOST my phone and drank way to much.
What are you up to on lost phones now? An even dozen yet? :shock:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: So where/when to meet

stoker said:
:shock:

So, IF we were to try to get together on Saturday, where would/should we meet?
Just e-mailed another VTX owner and we are going to try to take the first buss out of Stokers. Anyone else?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Last year a bunch of us met at Duke's for lunch on the patio, (on Beltline in Addison), and then took the Tollway to the show.

Just another option for you North Dallas/Carrollton/Plano guys.

·
Registered
69 Posts
First bus out of Stroker's at 0930

:lol: Heard from the staff at Stroker's and the first bus is scheduled to leave at 0930. :shock:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Why would we want to ride a bus to the show from Stroker's instead of riding the bikes? Is there something I don't know? :roll:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rubicon,

I've seen to many probelms with the Fair Park area in general. Former neighbor took his family to the state fair and returned to a stripped car. A co-worker went to a ball game and had his car towed from perfectly good parking space (and had the stero stipped at the inpound lot to boot) -- and the city alter said the car should not have been towed but they kept the fees.

BTW I saw you were in Grapevine -- Check on the Dfwfreedomriders.org meet at the Spring Creek BBQ tomorrow(Thursday at 7) night. 1st time we get 100 plus attending a meeting, DfwHonda will pick up the bill!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts