Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have an approved motorcycle to participate in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride this year?
My buddy and I have custom old-style clones that we built during the Corna lock-up so we will be riding to support the cause and raise awareness.

So I gotta wonder who here is planning on attending this year, where and what type of ride (group, loop, free-from).
I also have some questions about how y'all actually spread the awareness to the general populace while riding.
We will be dressed all dapper (according to code) in dress pants, white shirts (okay, "button-down collared long-sleeve shirt" to spell it out for the T-shirt crowd :) ), dress vests and bowties, of course. Old-style 3/4 helmets and leather gloves. Maybe a cigar in the mouth but I think I'll prefer a gaiter to avoid swallowing bugs.

·
Registered
11,807 Posts
Does anybody have an approved motorcycle to participate in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride this year?
My buddy and I have custom old-style clones that we built during the Corna lock-up so we will be riding to support the cause and raise awareness.

So I gotta wonder who here is planning on attending this year, where and what type of ride (group, loop, free-from).
I also have some questions about how y'all actually spread the awareness to the general populace while riding.
We will be dressed all dapper (according to code) in dress pants, white shirts (okay, "button-down collared long-sleeve shirt" to spell it out for the T-shirt crowd :) ), dress vests and bowties, of course. Old-style 3/4 helmets and leather gloves. Maybe a cigar in the mouth but I think I'll prefer a gaiter to avoid swallowing bugs.

No pix, didn't happen.

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
3,099 Posts

Take pictures, lots of pictures? Should be fun .:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts