Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fello riders,

just curious how many of your have riden your scoots to work today.

I am in NC and it's raining in past few days, especially last night, but what the heck, I rode it today.

Good luck on the roads today fellow riders.

Sincerely,

Dino

·
Registered
69 Posts
In the UK here, but yup, I rode to work today! We've had thunderstorms passed few days, but that doesn't stop me. It means that I get to spend some time with my bike at the weekend gettin all the rain marks off

·
Registered
134 Posts
It was hot and sunny here to your south! Rode mine to work last night! :mcrider:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I am working in Memphis - I'll be riding it home today 495 miles - does that count?

Yes I am afraid I will be getting wet somewhere on the ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here in Ontario its overcast but the bikes are lined up in the lot beside the office. On vacation last week and it rained almost every day. It was either ride in the rain or leave it parked.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Yep...rode in today...just like every other day.....was raining when I left the house but that is why God created Tourmaster rainsuits. :)

Actually, I forgot all about the "holiday" LOL :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
St. Louis Mo. here. YES I rode to work. Chance of rain on the way home, but I am here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ride to work every day 8)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I ride to work everyday. Should be about 111° today....it's cooled down a bit.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yep, I ride most days.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i rode 45 miles into colorado springs. it was a beautiful day with near record highs. i also had my 11 year old son on the back

G

·
I ride to work everyday, and my VTX shows it! :?

Ahh but what the heck, I bought it to ride it, not for it to be a Garage Queen !

Note: I have noticed several of my neighbors in one area have bikes. Though I never see them riding, it seems they make a point to leave the garage door open and there you can see the " Garage Queens ". :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
RARVTX said:
I ride to work everyday. Should be about 111° today....it's cooled down a bit.
wow........better break out with the cold weather gear. :lol: humid and overcast here in charlotte, but i'm tired of being hostage to the weatherman. was a great ride in today. enjoy the rides today peeps

·
Registered
995 Posts
Yep, rain today. Just slipped on my rain suit and cruised to work. Of course I've been doing that everyday since I bought the bike!!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts