Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out why my x died after fijlling her up. The pump at the country gas hole said regular but full of deisel. Gonna try to get my 200.00 bucks back (new plugs, oil, and labor)but do not know how. :x

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
they filled the regular gas tank with diesel fuel? Never heard of that happening! Couldn't you smell a difference when fueling? :?:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thats one of the reasons I could never have a desiel vehicle. I know I would end up putting gas in it and feeling like a dumbazz

V

·
0 Posts
as we discussed your post a few days back - Tapper and I said almost in the same time
DIESEL...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deisel

VTXROCKETEER said:
as we discussed your post a few days back - Tapper and I said almost in the same time
DIESEL...
You were right on! I needed plugs anyway. Mine had 25,000 miles on them. :oops:

·
Registered
367 Posts
john1836 said:
Found out why my x died after fijlling her up. The pump at the country gas hole said regular but full of deisel. Gonna try to get my 200.00 bucks back (new plugs, oil, and labor)but do not know how. :x
How about small claims or justice of the peace court?

When you sue, make sure you also ask for court costs.

Thats what I would do.

Sounds to me like you have a pretty strong case.

Joe

·
Registered
18 Posts
diesel fuel

Diesel pump handles are supposed to be Green! I have a F250 Diesel and I have never pumped gas into it. There is a very distictive smell between the two.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Handles are bigger

I thought the spout on handle of diesel is bigger and wont't fit in holes of the gas tank in cars, but would fit in bike. You also can tell the diesel pump by all the fluid all over the ground around pump :roll: .

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
In da sticks of N Rkinsaw they have both types of fuel. Untaxed, red die diesel & regular. Nuttin' mo n nuttin' less. Same size nozzle I believe coz they don't cotton 2 them new fangled ways................

·
Registered
679 Posts
Didn't you notice a different smell from the gas?How could you not notice?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts