Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Big Mike said:
Would like to contact owner of this Bike for specs of frontend, breather and bars.
Not sure the owner, but I've seen the bike on this forum before.

I'll take a stab at what's on it:
* RC Wicked front w/ matching rotors
* braided lines
* chromed forks
* Cruiser Performance/Barons 8" rise T bars w/ a bunch of gizmo's
* Forcewinder air intake?
* Jardine forward controls
* aftermarket headlight (not sure what)
* Glacial Graphics 240 sumo fender & 1.5 seat tan
* Exhaust pipes - not sure

Looks like he has some nitrous bottles attached to the radiator with some kind of bracket?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like he has some nitrous bottles attached to the radiator with some kind of bracket?[/quote]

Assuming to be some finished pics of bike. Exhaust is sweet!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure the owner, but I've seen the bike on this forum before.

I'll take a stab at what's on it:
* 21 ' RC Wicked front w/ matching rotors
* braided lines
* chromed forks
* Cruiser Performance/Barons 8" rise T bars w/ a bunch of gizmo's
* Forcewinder air intake?
* Jardine forward controls
* Headwings headlight
* 240 fender & 1.5 seat tan
* Exhaust pipes - not sure
* Trees- STOCK or 6 DEGREE???
Looks like he has some nitrous bottles and Small Kury lights attached to the Honda radiator gaurd?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
cybrhick said:
The pipes are mortons.
Yeah, the second set of pics are the Mortons, but not sure about the first pic w/ the curved tail piece.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Big Mike said:
Would like to contact owner of this Bike for specs of frontend, breather and bars.

I was going to use the tan seat cover to match this bike....then chickened out and went for the plain black seat....That's a nice bike.
I like the color too..... :)
Looks like a lot of work and bling bling on that bike. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I was going to use the tan seat cover to match this bike....then chickened out and went for the plain black seat....That's a nice bike.
Looks like a lot of work and bling bling on that bike. :)[/quote]

Love your ride also. This is the bike I mentioned to you before when talking about your bars. Would like to find combination of bar and the bullet housing used on your bars as they seem to have a little less point. The black seat does the color of either bike more justice to me. Again, your bike is sweet. Good example of a clean ride with addition of just the right aftermarket items to look custom in a big way.
Big Mike

·
Registered
201 Posts
Big Mike said:

Looks like a lot of work and bling bling on that bike. :)
Love your ride also. This is the bike I mentioned to you before when talking about your bars. Would like to find combination of bar and the bullet housing used on your bars as they seem to have a little less point. The black seat does the color of either bike more justice to me. Again, your bike is sweet. Good example of a clean ride with addition of just the right aftermarket items to look custom in a big way.
Big Mike[/quote]

I've been sworn to secrecy with my bars.....
See how close the risers are together should tell you something about them.
The guy who did the work would have me fed to the "HOGS' if I told. :lol:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Seems I read that bike belonged to the owner of Cycle Tech which makes sense since it is parked in front of thier door. Maybe just a customers but they probably did the work so they may be able to answer your questions. Why don't you call them and ask?

Cycle-Tech Motorcycles Inc.
14086 SW 139 CT
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number: 305-234-2676
Toll Free Number: 1-888-330-0586
Fax: 305-234-2016
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
txvtx1300 said:
Seems I read that bike belonged to the owner of Cycle Tech which makes sense since it is parked in front of thier door. Maybe just a customers but they probably did the work so they may be able to answer your questions. Why don't you call them and ask?

I copied these pictures from their site so I have number and such. Have contacted them and they are not customer friendly and even talked to one of their previous customers that qouted that their work is good, but wouldn't recommend them because of this. I talked to them a couple of times thinking that it was maybe catching one guy wrong but no. sent email year and a half or so back and recieved some false info. Example: "bar around radiator is custom." Found out it's a honda item. Here, a year or so after, I give it another shot. Little more pleasent but gave a run around of not knowing and would have to find the spec. sheet on the bike. At the same time letting me know there was no intention of doing that.
Big Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts