Honda VTX Forum banner

Does anyone know what this picture means?

2K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  roogie 
G
#1 ·
#8 ·
The P4's are ready to ship? :beer3: :pepper1: :eat1:

#10 ·
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Has to be the P4!

. . . . . . . or taking in extra inventory for the Cinco de Mayo sale on the 5th of May?

Ride Safe, Take Care, Dan

#11 ·
roogie said:
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
For the last two years there was a FedEx trailer parked in that spot.
Bummer, I word for the FedEx Freight division (unrelated to Ground!) and now I'm gonna have to give you my FedEx account number everytime to get stuff shipped to me from you.

:)

roog
Ha. Even you guys disown them. Who was "Ground" before you bought them a couple of years ago. I forgot. Old age or something. :wink:

#14 ·
That picture tells me that nothing is being delivered and anyone who has stuff on order will have to wait longer..................There's NO TRACTOR hooked to the TRAILER! So it doesn't look like it will being moving anytime soon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#15 ·
So they finally decided to leave a trailer, I remember you saying that was one of the problems you had with them..

Good! I have had so many delivery problems with Fed Ex it's pathetic! Glad to see your giving them another chance, the only bad thing is UPS don't deliver on Saturdays!!

#26 ·
Brown doing something for Hal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.