Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Old Goat
24,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok supposedLy my little pup came out of the woods of Miss....but she looked pretty good..course she had some expected issues....she is a digger and that wouldnt be too big a problem except its rained for 7 days...and I got a big azz back yard....Ive never had a puppy as an adult...my question..far as I know have no underground vermin in the yard ...she is constantly walking the yard sniffing the ground ....will stop and digs these deep paw size holes and eats something...my thinking is grubs...but havent seen anything yet....so far she hasnt found any treasure...opinions please...TIA

·
Registered
547 Posts
Grubs are a good guess. Mine spent last summer and fall digging them (not eating-bringing in and playing with them) and going after something this spring, too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a beagle that absolutely loved digging in the backyard and eating grubs. Took me forever to figure out why she was digging and what she was eating. Fortunately or unfortunately she didn't care if I was standing there or not while she dug and ate and I watched her dig a small hole and get a grub and eat it. Never got her broke of doing it but I didn't see the harm in it

·
Old Goat
24,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update...well she won the war....wipe her down when she wants in...and fill the holes when I do poop patrol...(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts