Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, (I'm trying to keep a straight face) my wife is complaining that the seat on my VTX is too hard for her to ride on the back. (It's a conspiracy so I can ride by myself) Who makes a softer seat but with the same overall look? Hey, its an excuse to buy a new mod. :) Help!

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
BloodyBoop said:
Okay, (I'm trying to keep a straight face) my wife is complaining that the seat on my VTX is too hard for her to ride on the back. (It's a conspiracy so I can ride by myself) Who makes a softer seat but with the same overall look? Hey, its an excuse to buy a new mod. :) Help!
Well there are all kinds of aftermarket seats, really need to know more though, year model?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Cool, that would be a 2004 1300C. I'm looking for "cumfy".

·
Registered
46 Posts
Your about to open a whole can of worms here so be fore warned.. get this no get this one it's better that one sucks etc.

Try e-bay. I found a heck of a deal on a Mustang 3 piece set up. Driver's seat, passenger seat, and driver's back rest brand new for $320.00 !!!!!! Sells for $685.00. My Wife said the same thing about the back seat. I think she called it " A *$%#@ BRICK " :shock:
Bottom line is ANYTHING is better than stock when it comes to the seats. Gel-pads will get you by for a while but you will just end up buying a new seat later. The two most popular seats are Ultimate and Mustang. To answer your question though Mustangs keep with the over all look. The Ultimates have an X stiched in them and doesn't look bad. Plain or accented it's your choice.

·
Registered
46 Posts
UPDATE::::: go back to main topics page and scroll down almost to the bottom there is a post Anyone thinking about mustang/ultimate seats this guy just listed his seat for sale!!! on the 1300 class. board check it out you might just get to sleep in the house with the Wife again :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
Seats

Use the search feature. There will be more than you want to read.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts