Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,762 Posts
I got the XX cover for my c with just a shield and the bags would fit under it too. It isn't too big that it's sloppy. 8)

G

·
0 Posts
I have the XXL for my 1300S with 2 up windshield, engine guards, and bags. It fits good, a little big, but I wouldn't want to go any smaller. It has a tie down strap to snug it up around the frame.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have the XL and it fits fine on my 1800 C model even with the Boss Bags and Windvest shield on it. It goes all the way to the floor.

·
Super Moderator
63,762 Posts
monty said:
I have the XL and it fits fine on my 1800 C model even with the Boss Bags and Windvest shield on it. It goes all the way to the floor.
So..what??? You sayin' my C is FAT???!!! :lol:

·
Registered
409 Posts
JP{ I can't take my eyes off of your avitar long enough to read your question.....so whatever everyone else said is true...mike hehe

·
Registered
409 Posts
Bump-gotta see the avitar again thanks JP

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
twisted-x said:
Bump-gotta see the avitar again thanks JP
You've gotta love that avitar....

It's just that when I'm at work I have to quickly slide it out of site. Don't want to get fired, if ya know what I mean. :lol:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
monty said:
So..what??? You sayin' my C is FAT???!!! :lol:
Fat :?: Naw, "Sick" maybe but not fat :) :)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
JPfeiffer said:
Rickie said:
Don't want to get fired, if ya know what I mean. :lol:
I can change it if you want so you don't get in trouble. I'll use this one instead

:lol:
Don't change it for me.... Well..... Maybe you could slow it down just a little. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts