Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don,

I'm picking up my passes for the races today. I'm sure I'll see you there. Maybe we can work in a short ride or two over that weekend as well. Maybe find us a good mexican resteraunt for some mar... I mean tacos.

Hopefully we'll see some more of you folks that weekend!

Dave

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Bama said:
Don,

I'm picking up my passes for the races today. I'm sure I'll see you there. Maybe we can work in a short ride or two over that weekend as well. Maybe find us a good mexican resteraunt for some mar... I mean tacos.

Dave
Dave that sounds great on the tacos :lol: Yea i'll be at the races, friday is the free day. :D You going to the pool party :?:

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Bama said:
Don,

Dave
The Mexican restaurant right there at the end of the curve immediately South of the waterfront on the right hand side of the road is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
POGOGOLF said:
Bama said:
Don,

Dave
The Mexican restaurant right there at the end of the curve immediately South of the waterfront on the right hand side of the road is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!
Been there and done that. It is OUTSTANDING :D

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
D-Mac said:
POGOGOLF said:
Bama said:
Don,

Dave
Been there and done that. It is OUTSTANDING :D
Then we are unanimous!!!! :roll: :pepper1: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well what about you Pogo? Are ya gonna swing by the river? I sure would like to see those shoes again :lol: :lol:
We have made some drastic performance moves since last year. We have ran 4.92 at 236mph this year and should be improving on that this weekend in Augusta. That is if we don't run out of parts. Used up 2 crankshafts in Lubbock. The owners are starting to squawk about the costs! :shock: :shock: Hey, if you're gonna play ya gotta pay!!

Steven

·
Registered
164 Posts
Anyone talk to the Crabby one lately? He called me about a month ago but I haven't heard from him since.

Steven

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Blurplex said:
Anyone talk to the Crabby one lately? He called me about a month ago but I haven't heard from him since.

Steven
WAAAA--HOOOO Can't wait to see that monster run down the river again 8) Just keep it running for Gadsden. And no on Crabby, he don't talk to us much. Not much of a friend if you ask me. :lol: :p :lol:

See you soon Steven.

·
Registered
769 Posts
D-Mac said:
Bama said:
Don,

Dave
Dave that sounds great on the tacos :lol: Yea i'll be at the races, friday is the free day. :D You going to the pool party :?:
So what day you guys goin, Imight be up for this :?:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
har said:
D-Mac said:
Bama said:
Don,

Dave
So what day you guys goin, Imight be up for this :?:
I'll be there Friday for the free-be if not working. Do you have the stumble juice yet???? I'am getting pumped up. :shock: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Im bringin Ta-Kill-Ya :p hope Keiths got that railing up :roll: Dont want to stumble of that sucker. :?

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Blurplex said:

Steven
I hooked up with him & Crystal and his mom & dad in Cedar Bluff a couple of weeks ago, he's doing well, but has been working his tail off lately.

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
har said:
Im bringin Ta-Kill-Ya :p hope Keiths got that railing up :roll: Dont want to stumble of that sucker. :?
Maybe you can get a harness thingy and Don'll tether you up to the house to keep you from going too far??!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Harry,

I got weekend passes so I figure I'll be in and out of there all weekend starting after lunch on Friday.

Dave

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you are free on Sat lets plan on meeting up around lunch and have a couple tacos at that mexican joint up the street.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Bama said:
If you are free on Sat lets plan on meeting up around lunch and have a couple tacos at that mexican joint up the street.
I'am good for that. Are we there yet :?:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bama said:
Sounds good to me. Wonder if Blurplex can get us up close and personal! :p :wink:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
har said:
Bama said:
Sounds good to me. Wonder if Blurplex can get us up close and personal! :p :wink:
You don't want to get up close and personal with that boat unless you have a gas mask. :shock:

Oh sh!t I just hit 666 on post. :twisted: :shock: 8)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dmac you should have made the trip to Augusta. We ran 4.92 at 248 mph! I changed a few things Monday and Tuesday so maybe we will be a little faster in Gadsen. What day you coming down? The first pass on Friday should be the one to see. I don't know if I will have enough pep left in me to keep it flying all weekend. I just spent my 5th 16 hour day in a row working on the thing. I'm taking today off and heading for Bama first thing in the morning. I still have a blower to strip and a new crankshaft to put in Thursday. See you there!

Steve

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.