Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Here is what I am going for modwise. I took many pics and photshopped them together. Notice the whitewalls on cast wheels. Any suggestions? No fringe jokes. :lol:

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet :lol: make it happen. Good luck

·
Registered
173 Posts
To each his own .........now for my 2 pennies that big of a front fender puts the bike out of balance . I know , I know opinions are like ...............well you know the rest.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
NetGuru said:
Hey all,

Here is what I am going for modwise. I took many pics and photshopped them together. Notice the whitewalls on cast wheels. Any suggestions? No fringe jokes. :lol:

That's BlackJack's bike photoshoped! Down to the Ashberries in the background. Oh well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Floodgates 8)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okierider said:
To each his own .........now for my 2 pennies that big of a front fender puts the bike out of balance . I know , I know opinions are like ...............well you know the rest.
Does this look better? I kind of like the Indian fender.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yep...that front fender is much better...sure is alotta bling on there too...lol...BB :)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Not bad, but I'd like to see it photo shopped with the motor blacked out.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DonvtxC said:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
NetGuru said:
DonvtxC said:

Now I'm startin' to feel it. But I'd go semi-gloss and polish the fins, and leave the chrome parts chrome! 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.