Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Just cureious, are we talking abut driving a car without a helmet or riding a motorcycle with out a helmet?

·
Old Goat
24,223 Posts
Just cureious, are we talking abut driving a car without a helmet or riding a motorcycle with out a helmet?
What ! I cant believe you just asked that question
With all the interstate shootings going on here ...Helmet and Kevlar aint a bad idea.... (y)

·
Registered
782 Posts
I drive cars and ride motorcycles. But I was just adding some humor However; we would all be safer wearing a helmet while driving a car too. :)

·
Registered
26,112 Posts
I live in Tri States NY NJ PA you can stand on all three states at once right down from my house they have a brass plate in stone to stand on In PA across the bridge you don't need a helmet they come into NY and the police give them tickets i see it all the time
YEP! I live in Connecticut, no helmet law. Massachusetts, where my sister lives has a mandatory helmet law. When going up to visit my sister,I can always tell when the Laconia rally is starting.
The MSP wait just over the state line & nail 'em when they cross.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I drive cars and ride motorcycles. But I was just adding some humor However; we would all be safer wearing a helmet while driving a car too. :)
I had the same thought but didn't want to be too snarky. Thanks for jumping on that grenade for me! :)

Back on topic (not that I ever strayed), Texas also has a clause where a helmet is not required to ride a motorcycle if you have certain minimum amount of health insurance.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I pretty much always wear a helmet. That wasn't true just a couple years ago. Getting old and feeling less invincible i guess. See quite a few folks down her not wearing one, just a bandanna.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I wear a helmet 99% of the time because it's the law here. Full face would be even safer but I don't own 1 go figure.

I have ridden sans helmet in town when visiting states that don't require it and I'll do it again.

Choice is good, make yours for yourself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you want to drive a car at the age of 17, the Citizens' Registration Office still needs this document from you. Please note that you can only register for this at the age of 16. Attend theory classes or just make an appointment with one of our driving instructors so you can conquer the streets! Fahrschule Frankfurt

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Your a good man Smurf...
You know if this newfangled board was as slick as they want us to believe....”StarTrek Universal Translator” would be built in... (y)
Your a good man Smurf...
You know if this newfangled board was as slick as they want us to believe....”StarTrek Universal Translator” would be built in... (y)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts