Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take care of that VTX 1800C. If you would like my records of my service I can e-mail it to you. Ride the hell out of it too. Please let me know when you get it all modified, so I can take a look at it.
Dan

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dan I think that Lewis is loving it, but my wife is not. Lewis let me go around the block and well I am wanting to upgrade the 1300 and get the big boy toy 1800. lol lol :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
DanS said:
Take care of that VTX 1800C. If you would like my records of my service I can e-mail it to you. Ride the hell out of it too. Please let me know when you get it all modified, so I can take a look at it.
Dan
Thanks Daniel, I would like to have the records if you don't mind. When I get done with it I will send you some pics. I got the regestration you sent today, thanks.

So far I have a Chrome 1300 Final Drive that's going in it and I'm still thinking about which set of trees to install and what 240 kit to get hmmm :roll: .

Lewis

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Drywallman said:
DanS said:
Dan
Thanks Daniel, I would like to have the records if you don't mind. When I get done with it I will send you some pics. I got the regestration you sent today, thanks.

So far I have a Chrome 1300 Final Drive that's going in it and I'm still thinking about which set of trees to install and what 240 kit to get hmmm :roll: .

Lewis
240????????????????????

300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That 1300 final drive was always on my mind too Lewis. That transmission shifts nice into 5th after the overhaul. I will e-mail you my maintenance records when I go to work on Monday. I kept them on my work computer. I am hoping to ride to SD next month, if I take the Southern route, maybe you can show me what you've done so far.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey Dan, maybe I'll have to ride it back to LV for you to see the mods. 8) :wink: :lol: Then again.....you just might have to come to Salt Lake City. :lol: Let us know when you'll be passing through the area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts