Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i have to run down to Kansas City today but will be back Wednesday night...so i will start the post for this Thursday night...

where are we mtg?...and when?

Crux don't want to volunteer you...but :wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
me going up to the cabin but....

thinking I will head down to the cities anyway just to pick up my bike so I am planning on going for a little while anyway.

well looks like it prolly wont work out oh well have fun

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
It's about time I show up since it's three blocks from my place. As we get closer to Thursday we can pick a time/place to meet.

For those of you who don't know, Dulono's First Thursday bike night has been going on for something like 20 years. There will be hundreds of bikes of all makes lining the streets. Dulono's is on Lake Street and Garfield (one block east of Lyndale). I usually park near Garfield and 31st so that I can get in and out a little easier.

Depending on interest, I can give people directions to my place and we can go over together or just meet there.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dulono's is great fun...however, I'll be somewhere in Montana enjoying a cigar and traveling West to the mountains for about 10 days. Have fun all and watch for the Mpls. cops sitting around the corner! Don't ask how I know... :shock:

G

·
crux88 said:
It's about time I show up since it's three blocks from my place.
No kidding Grant!! I'm sure you've been busy, especially since you're practically a doctor. :wink:

I'm riding to work that day and I'm off work at 4:30 so all I need to know is when and where.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is my vote:

Meet at the crux-mans appt. then roll over from there (not like it will be a long ride)...you still up for it cux?

what i dont know is what time to meet there?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Sounds good to me. How does 6:00 or 6:30 sound? earlier? later? I'll post up directions if there are people coming who have never been here.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
fshirley said:
you are the man that knows what time to start so let us know.
Well. . .people will be filling it up there by late afternoon, so anytime will work. I guess 6:00 or so would be good for most people to meet.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Fred, Matt and I. . .anyone else coming tonight?

·
Registered
156 Posts
What time do things kick off at Dulonos? I plan on making it but it would probably be around 645 or 7pm.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
samurrocket:
What time do things kick off at Dulonos? I plan on making it but it would probably be around 645 or 7pm.
here is my cell phone 612-227-7182 give me a call when you get there!

·
Registered
156 Posts
fshirley said:
samurrocket:
here is my cell phone 612-227-7182 give me a call when you get there!
my cell number is 757-234-1494. Didn't want you to freak out when you see the 757 are code. Still haven't changed the number from VA.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
samurrocket said:
That works--Matt (Radduke) is coming later too.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Great turnout tonight. Fred always thought I was exaggerating on how many bikes show up. I took some pictures but then I reralized my memory card was gone and the little door was flapping. Turns out I left the memory card at home. Anyway, I'll see if I can figure out how to download pictures from my camera's internal memory. . .

·
Registered
156 Posts
It was nice meeting you guys tonite and finally put names with faces.

Definately a huge turn-out of bikes.

Eric

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
crux...you where right its like a mini-sturgis that happens once a month rather than once a year! Thanks for the water and being the tour guide. Glad you found the SD card! (did find some killer deals on some if you need one let me know).

Eric great to meet you for the first time.

Matt good to see you again.

Eric despite it all that bike looks awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts