Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to hijack a thread that mentioined these, What are these? Do you put/pour them in the tire before mounting it on a rim? Where do you get them? How much is enuff? Pro's and Con's ??
thanks

·
Registered
616 Posts
They are very small ceramic beads that constantly balance your tires. I run 1 oz in the front and 2oz in the back. I put mine in after the tires were mounted. I'll never be without them again.

Here is a link to their site:

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/motorcycle.htm

+1 That's the same amount I just added to my tires. No more ugly weights over my chromed wheels. Plus they are very fast on shipping.

·
Old Goat
26,217 Posts
I hope these things are as good as everybody says I got a box of em in the garage :thumbup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
They work ... crazy little beads do the job .. put them in with new Metzgers no more wobble no more tracking run straight and smooth at all speeds

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just bought some, had to order. Tire guy never heard of these, guess everyone gets to learn something new today!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Awsome product :firstplace:
ready to change my worn out rear tire. been running them life of tires.
best part no more ugly stick on wheel ballancing :thumbup: get the aplicator pour through the valve stem.
really think you will never regret your purchase.
then again as Crew would say...

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
I've run them for a while. I ordered extra and have shared a few. Still have enough for my next tire change.:D

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
WARNING: DYNA BEADS: These little bits of dynamite are VERY bad for you... They will NEVER work! Remove them from your tires and send them to ME for "DISPOSAL" (snicker... snort... yeah thats right... uh huh... disposal... and if this works I'll never have to buy any more) :twisted:

These are great... I use 4 oz. in my 205/60 VR16 Dark Side set up and there is NO wobble, vibration etc... Just smooth riding at ALL speeds.

8)

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Yes. Go to their website mentioned in the 2nd post and they have a *** section that'll answer most of your questions.
Dam Kermit, Had to do a double take on what you wrote. Almost lost my beer from laughing so hard.:grin:

·
Registered
60 Posts
To answer the original question about how do you put them in... basically you remove the valve stem from the tire and pour them in - very slowly. You should remove any existing weights on your wheels and then you fill the tire up with air and that's all there is to it. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts