Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where my friends can I find a dyno shop? I live 100 miles south of Lexington and 120 miles norht of Knoxville.

Please advise

Early Times

S

·
0 Posts
Ahh .. Monticello .. The houseboat capitol of the world :D

Yes Bell's Suzuki in Lexington is the best around these parts. Call make an appointment first. Nice crew up there. If you are running loud pipes they tend to want to do it in the evening. Apparently they have had alot of complaints from the other buinesses close by for dynoing loud bikes during the day.

75 to exit 104 turn left ..go to new circle rd... go right.. be couple miles up ..sits to the right at a redlight.

There is also a dyno in Knoxville but I don't know thier reputation.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dyno info

Thanks guys, I will give Bell's a call. I do have 3" HK straights so I take it that they would want me there in the afternoon.
Stumpy, My daughter lives in London, Ky. I'm there often. Maybe we can hook up sometime around Long Rider Leahter or wherever?
thanks for the info. I think I'm a little rich and just running a k&n filter. If if get the air box changed out which I would like to, I know I need the dyno.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Louisville Dyno

I believe there is a Dyno in Louisville at St. Mathews Motorplex, The owner Terry Johnson has done several Honda’s give him a call at (502) 671-7264/895-5600,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts