Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be at Lee's Performance in Charlotte off Old Statesville Rd. this Saturday at 10am having a custom fuel map made and having the bike dynoed if anyone wants to come by and see what all is involved. I have never experienced it and I am sure they can provide some useful information on the Power Commander for those who may be considering to get one or have questions about custom maps themselves. Just an invite.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Lee's did my bike last year about this time. We have the same setup. It would be interesting to see how the maps compare. You can have a copy of my map if interested.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do they give you the map. On a floppy or what. If I were going to get to ride this week I would like a copy of yours but since I am not lets compare the two next week after I get mine.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Map

Mopar,
I'd like a copy of your map! Any way you can send it, even the #'s laid out on a Word doc. would be fine! Thank you in advance...T

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
How did the Dyno go?
Did they install your PC111?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dyno update

Went this morning to get the X dynoed and mapped. He did a great job and really knows how to map and tune. Since I am a rider and not a dragger, he tuned mine at 101hp to help the fuel milage. Now even though he did not max my potential hp, the bike runs faster, has better acceleration and probably getting 10 more miles to the gallon. The cost was $300 and worth every penny. There was a guy there from Michigan having his bikes tuned if that tells you anything. My only complaint, my appointment was for 10am and it was almost noon before he got to me. Otherwise I would reccomend him to anyone and advise anyone running aftermarket pipes, air intake and pipes to have it done. He can install PCIII's there but I already had one. I definatelty would give a 95 out of 100. drop 5 point for the long wait. Have any questions feel free to email me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts