Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Racine group leaving from Iron Skillet on 20 & I94 at 9am on Friday. Will message Waukesha crew when we leave. Hopefully all the wicked storms will have passed by then.
If the "scattered showers" arent so scattered we may wait it out until it is safe.

Cant wait to be on the road and see you all.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
As of today, that forecast is pretty much the same and it's a better forecast than what we have for northern IL. 60's Sat and Sun sound good. Ride up Friday will be cool and hopefully not wet. David, Johnzz and Paco may recall our ride up for the fall weekend a couple of years ago through those heavy thunderstorms - if that couldn't stop us, nothing can!

Can't wait to see everyone.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated weather.

Friday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind around 5 mph.

Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. :2excited::2excited::2excited::mcrider::mcrider::mcrider::eat2::beer3::beer3:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think I'm going to have to meet you all for lunch in Columbus. I'm so far west of you that it doesn't make any sense to go all the way up to Waukesha. Let's keep in touch with each other Friday morning so that we can be at the Columbus restaurant at the same time.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Chico and I are looking to leave Milwaukee no later than noon, but might leave earlier, so that we do not hit any rain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts